Musuroi mare

Implanturi dentare ( veterani ) - probleme post implanturi

- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

idromega

idromega

• Grup: Junior Members
Salut. Ma adresez in special celor care au multe implanturi ... de exemplu, eu cred ca am avut 17  ... le-am pierdut numarul :) ...  am ramas cu 14. Doua au fost sacrificate ( din cauza unui scenariu nereusit ) iar unul respins ( infectie ). Se pare ca unele persoane au probleme ... unii cu implanturile, altii dupa montarea coroanei. Acum vreo 8 ani am fost diagnosticat cu parodontoza avansata trecand prin operatii, extractii, implanturi, perioade de vindecare etc. In vara anului 2020 am terminat toata lucrarea insa ma confrunt cu urmatoarele stari ... tinitus ( tiuit in urechi ), cap infundat ... nu stiu cum sa explic altfel, stari de apatie, fara chef de nimic ... cu alte cuvinte calitatea vietii s-a diminuat considerabil. In ultimele zile am cautat pe net daca si alti "posesori" de implanturi au aceleasi stari ... se pare ca DA. Incerc prin acest topic sa aflu daca sunt singurul din Romania cu astfel de probleme sau mai sunt si altii care "experimenteaza" aceste stari. Daca sunt singurul ... e clar ... imi fac abonament la psihiatru :)). Multumesc.

waterman

waterman

Guru Member

• Grup: Senior Members
Poate simptomele sunt date de problemele care te fac sa ajungi la implanturi și nu de la ele.

idromega

idromega

Un exemplu despre ce se discuta legat de tinitus ... poate va regasiti si voi

https://www.realself...dental-implants

waterman, on 28 decembrie 2020 - 00:04, said:

Poate simptomele sunt date de problemele care te fac sa ajungi la implanturi și nu de la ele.
Incerc pe cat posibil sa fiu obiectiv. Coincidenta sau nu, aceste stari s-au amplificat pe masura lucrarilor dentare. Nu stiu ... nu pot sa trag o concluzie  ... experimentez inca. Cert este ca nu ma simt foarte confortabil si in aceasta seara cautand pe net am aflat ca si altii au acelasi stari.

Wotan

Wotan

Io n-am cerut sa ma nasc argyelean. Amu, am avut noroc...

Am un implant de aproape 10 ani, facut in Arad. Nici nu stiu ca e acolo...

waterman

waterman

Guru Member

“The most likely etiology in this case is a momentary reduction in the blood supply to the labyrinth caused by the extreme pressure placed on the mandible in the open position that in turn restricted the arterial or venous flow to or from the labyrinth altering cochlear and vestibular function. Tan et al (2007) suggest that
widely opening the jaw during a dental procedure could result in stretching and/or crushing of the vertebral artery that released microemboli that impacted the cochlea or caused a reduction of the blood supply to the cochlea. ”

“To whom it may concern
I am 55 years old, I live in Madrid. A dentist put me two titanium implants two months ago on the right side of my mouth, two above and two below. After two weeks, I started to have pain in my ears and after 4 weeks an increasingly loud and very high beep in the left ear, and I also had it with less intensity in the right ear. With the days the beep became stronger and it was already unbearable. I could not sleep, I could not concentrate. I had an MRI of the ears and the Dr. did not see anything abnormal. He told me it was tinnitus and that he had to learn to live with it.
I found the connection between tinnitus and implants on the Internet (article "Do you have a battery in your mouth?" And others.) I started to investigate and I remembered that on the right side of my mouth I had two nickel-chrome or nickel alloy crowns. There were indeed galvanic currents in my mouth as a result of the different alloys: titanium (a very noble metal that was the cathode) and the crowns (which were acting as an anode). I saw in Internet that also tinnitus is more pronounced on the anode side (on the left), which was another indicator that my tinnitus could be produced by the galvanic currents.
I went to the dentist who put the implants (7 weeks after) and I explained what I thought was happening. As the implants were embedded in the bone, with no metal part protruding above the gums, I deduced that the electric current traveled from the crowns to the implants (the electrons go from the anode to the cathode) not through the saliva but through the interior of the jaw and anterior part of the skull. The electric current looks for the path that offers the least resistance and I assumed that it would not be through the bone or tissues but through the nerve, in this case the trigeminal, because the nerves are made to conduct electrical impulses and therefore their electrical conductivity I suppose it will be greater. The problem is that the galvanic current that was running through my trigeminal nerve (which connects several cranial nerves including one of the ears) is of an intensity several tens or hundreds of times higher than the normal nerve impulses. That was surely irritating the nerve and could be the cause of tinnitus and algiacusia.
The dentist was very surprised and said he had never had any similar case. I persuaded him to immediately remove the crowns, because the beep was unbearable, which he did. That same day I went to the otorhinolaryngologist and told him the possible explanation for my tinnitus and he told me that one thing (galvanic currents) nothing to do with the tinnitus.
After removing the crowns, I had no more than one type of metal in my mouth, the titanium of the implants. Tinnitus continued with the same intensity several days but on the sixth or seventh day it started to go down. It kept going down day after day and yesterday and today (day number 14 and 15 since I took off the crowns) are the first days that tinnitus has completely disappeared. I hope it continues like this and that it never appears again.
A week ago, when tinnitus had not yet disappeared, I consulted a reputed neurologist and explained the case to him, and he answered that it was very likely that the tinnitus was due to the galvanic currents. I was recommended to take vitamin C, 10 grams in a single intravenous (diluted in serum), once a week for 4 weeks (which I am doing).
I also dealt with a homeopath on the days of removing my crowns, but I can not say what treatment he gave me. His remedy was very good for me.
I could not prove with 100% evidence that what caused my tinnitus were the galvanic currents but it seems very clear that it was the cause. I hope that my experience will help someone to be free of the martyrdom of tinnitus.”

idromega

idromega

Wotan, on 28 decembrie 2020 - 00:13, said:

Am un implant de aproape 10 ani, facut in Arad. Nici nu stiu ca e acolo...
Eu doar 17 :). Dupa primele implanturi nu-mi amintesc sa-mi fi dat starile de acum. Repet ... posibil sa nu fie vorba de implanturi. Din ce am studiat pana acum o cauza posibila ar fi coroana care exercita presiune.

Kean

Kean

Nu ma pricep la implanturi insa stiu ca nu e bine sa ai metal in gura.Poate duce la intoxicatii cu metale grele.Acuma depinde si de aliaj.Daca o sa ajung sa-mi pui o data ,va fi din zirconiu.

idromega

idromega

Kean, on 28 decembrie 2020 - 00:27, said:

Nu ma pricep la implanturi insa stiu ca nu e bine sa ai metal in gura.Poate duce la intoxicatii cu metale grele.Acuma depinde si de aliaj.Daca o sa ajung sa-mi pui o data ,va fi din zirconiu.
Sincer nu cred ca are vreo legatura ... zirconu tot un metal este.

waterman, on 28 decembrie 2020 - 00:17, said:

“The most likely etiology in this case is a momentary reduction in the blood supply to the labyrinth caused by the extreme pressure placed on the mandible in the open position that in turn restricted the arterial or venous flow to or from the labyrinth altering cochlear and vestibular function. Tan et al (2007) suggest that
widely opening the jaw during a dental procedure could result in stretching and/or crushing of the vertebral artery that released microemboli that impacted the cochlea or caused a reduction of the blood supply to the cochlea. ”

“To whom it may concern
I am 55 years old, I live in Madrid. A dentist put me two titanium implants two months ago on the right side of my mouth, two above and two below. After two weeks, I started to have pain in my ears and after 4 weeks an increasingly loud and very high beep in the left ear, and I also had it with less intensity in the right ear. With the days the beep became stronger and it was already unbearable. I could not sleep, I could not concentrate. I had an MRI of the ears and the Dr. did not see anything abnormal. He told me it was tinnitus and that he had to learn to live with it.
I found the connection between tinnitus and implants on the Internet (article "Do you have a battery in your mouth?" And others.) I started to investigate and I remembered that on the right side of my mouth I had two nickel-chrome or nickel alloy crowns. There were indeed galvanic currents in my mouth as a result of the different alloys: titanium (a very noble metal that was the cathode) and the crowns (which were acting as an anode). I saw in Internet that also tinnitus is more pronounced on the anode side (on the left), which was another indicator that my tinnitus could be produced by the galvanic currents.
I went to the dentist who put the implants (7 weeks after) and I explained what I thought was happening. As the implants were embedded in the bone, with no metal part protruding above the gums, I deduced that the electric current traveled from the crowns to the implants (the electrons go from the anode to the cathode) not through the saliva but through the interior of the jaw and anterior part of the skull. The electric current looks for the path that offers the least resistance and I assumed that it would not be through the bone or tissues but through the nerve, in this case the trigeminal, because the nerves are made to conduct electrical impulses and therefore their electrical conductivity I suppose it will be greater. The problem is that the galvanic current that was running through my trigeminal nerve (which connects several cranial nerves including one of the ears) is of an intensity several tens or hundreds of times higher than the normal nerve impulses. That was surely irritating the nerve and could be the cause of tinnitus and algiacusia.
The dentist was very surprised and said he had never had any similar case. I persuaded him to immediately remove the crowns, because the beep was unbearable, which he did. That same day I went to the otorhinolaryngologist and told him the possible explanation for my tinnitus and he told me that one thing (galvanic currents) nothing to do with the tinnitus.
After removing the crowns, I had no more than one type of metal in my mouth, the titanium of the implants. Tinnitus continued with the same intensity several days but on the sixth or seventh day it started to go down. It kept going down day after day and yesterday and today (day number 14 and 15 since I took off the crowns) are the first days that tinnitus has completely disappeared. I hope it continues like this and that it never appears again.
A week ago, when tinnitus had not yet disappeared, I consulted a reputed neurologist and explained the case to him, and he answered that it was very likely that the tinnitus was due to the galvanic currents. I was recommended to take vitamin C, 10 grams in a single intravenous (diluted in serum), once a week for 4 weeks (which I am doing).
I also dealt with a homeopath on the days of removing my crowns, but I can not say what treatment he gave me. His remedy was very good for me.
I could not prove with 100% evidence that what caused my tinnitus were the galvanic currents but it seems very clear that it was the cause. I hope that my experience will help someone to be free of the martyrdom of tinnitus.”
Foarte foarte interesant ... multumesc.

EMPP

EMPP

Guru Member

si eu am un singur implant de vreo 3 ani dar il menajez cat pot fiindca doctorii hai implant etc iar dupa ce mi l-au introdus au tinut sa-mi spuna ca sa nu mananc alune pe el ca se supara gingia la muscaturi mai tari si incepe sa se miste incet,incet pana ajungi sa-l pierzi.deci nu tot ce zboara se mananca.
alte cele nu am de la el

idromega

idromega

EMPP, on 28 decembrie 2020 - 00:59, said:

si eu am un singur implant de vreo 3 ani dar il menajez cat pot fiindca doctorii hai implant etc iar dupa ce mi l-au introdus au tinut sa-mi spuna ca sa nu mananc alune pe el ca se supara gingia la muscaturi mai tari si incepe sa se miste incet,incet pana ajungi sa-l pierzi.deci nu tot ce zboara se mananca.
alte cele nu am de la el
:)) ... nici nu-mi amintesc cand am avut primul implant. Posibil sa fi fost doua ... ce vremuri ... hmmmmm ... as vrea sa le retraiesc.

idromega

idromega

Inainte de pandemie toti medicii aveau o aversiune legata de faptul ca pacientii cautau remedii/tratamente pe internet. In pandemie toti au adoptat "telemedicina" ... consultatie on-line. Deci se poate si online .. exceptie cele care necesita aparate de specialitate. Sper ca un medic implantolog sa citeasca topicul si il rog sa ofere o solutie celor care se confrunta cu astel de probleme. Sunt convins ca nu sunt singurul.

Edited by idromega, 28 December 2020 - 01:27.

vdesigns

vdesigns

• Grup: Members

idromega, on 28 decembrie 2020 - 01:05, said:

Posted Image) ... nici nu-mi amintesc cand am avut primul implant. Posibil sa fi fost doua ... ce vremuri ... hmmmmm ... as vrea sa le retraiesc.
sa nu zici ca teai spalat dupa fiecare masa si tiai pierdut dintii? sigur medici sunt banditi si tiau ascuns asta?

on64

on64

DEGEABA, RAMAN O LEGENDA!!!

Si eu sufar de is tinitus si nu am implant inca
E mai deranjant cand ma duc la culcare si sunt beat, in rest m-am obisnuit cu el

lucianburjuiul

lucianburjuiul

Unserious member

Ups. Fa-ti un implant sa ai pe cine da vina!

carolinaherera

carolinaherera

posed 2 bucati implanturi pe persoana fizica, puse acum fix 1 an, molarii simetrici de sus
pe partea stanga este ok, dar la cel din partea dreapta simt o intepatura in gingie cand pun presiune pe el cu dusul bucal
o sa mor de nervi daca trebuie refacut

lucianburjuiul

lucianburjuiul

Unserious member

Ca tot veni vorba, cat v-a costat? Am un molar programat pentru ianuarie.

daniMMM

daniMMM

Guru Member

idromega, on 28 decembrie 2020 - 00:43, said:

Sincer nu cred ca are vreo legatura ... zirconu tot un metal este.

Nope , e zircon, element mineral, silicat, si se confunda cu elementul chimic zirconiu care e in grupa metalelor.

https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zircon

Edited by daniMMM, 28 December 2020 - 10:02.

carolinaherera

carolinaherera

lucianburjuiul, on 28 decembrie 2020 - 09:57, said:

Ca tot veni vorba, cat v-a costat? Am un molar programat pentru ianuarie.
1000 de euro bucata
dar sunt si mai ieftine, la 500

Anunturi

Chirurgia spinală minim invazivă Chirurgia spinală minim invazivă

Chirurgia spinală minim invazivă oferă pacienților oportunitatea unui tratament eficient, permițându-le o recuperare ultra rapidă și nu în ultimul rând minimizând leziunile induse chirurgical.

Echipa noastră utilizează un spectru larg de tehnici minim invazive, din care enumerăm câteva: endoscopia cu variantele ei (transnazală, transtoracică, transmusculară, etc), microscopul operator, abordurile trans tubulare și nu în ultimul rând infiltrațiile la toate nivelurile coloanei vertebrale.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate