Identity i1 concept

- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

romaximusro

romaximusro

↑↑ Fiabilitate by Fauve :D ↑↑

• Grup: Banned

Spanish companies H2R Design Consulting and Mazel Group will unveil the Identity i1 concept car at the Geneva Motor Show, hopefully as a precursor to future production.

Details are sketchy, but the mid-engine sportscar is said to be powered by a 487 hp aluminum-block V8, driving the rear wheels through a six-speed gearbox. The two-seater features shift-by-wire and brake-by-wire systems, apparently enabling some creative placement of controls in the interior.

The Mazel Group has been exhibiting concept cars at Geneva annually since 2000. Pictures of the actual Identity i1 will have to wait for the opening of the Geneva Show - for now, we'll have to be content with these design renderings...

Attached File  Identity_i1_concept.jpg   42.86K   1358 downloadsAttached File  Identity_i1_concept_2.jpg   42.1K   1346 downloads
Attached File  Identity_i1_concept_3.jpg   42.18K   1337 downloadsAttached File  Identity_i1_concept_4.jpg   46.19K   1323 downloads

gika_killeru'

gika_killeru'

• Grup: Members
nu-i rau de loc....in afar de culoare...bleah

romaximusro

romaximusro

ca sa nu mai zic de motorul ala de 487cp , ce suna yummy rau de tot. Mai ales daca e pus pe o caroserie ultrausoara. Ce e de apreciat e designul curat fara linii inutile asa cum multe alte gt-uri de serie mica aveau.

romaximusro

romaximusro

Identity i1 concept @ Geneva

Attached File  Identity_i1_concept.jpg   43.85K   21 downloadsAttached File  Identity_i1_concept_2.jpg   41.1K   16 downloads

Netshadow

Netshadow

Imi place cum arata. :)
Oare va costa mai mult ca un M5 daca o vor pune in productie asa ? ( asta avand in vedere faptul ca nu am un "nume" in randul super-car-urilor ... )
Sau se vrea a fi un nou "Spyker" sau "Pagani" ?! :cursing:

Edited by Netshadow, 01 March 2006 - 00:38.

romaximusro

romaximusro

si comunicatul de presa de la lansarea lui identity i1 concept

The Identity i1 has made concrete a proposal which is not only the answer to the challenge of a new model realization but also to the creation of a new brand, a goal which is not easy to reach today.

H2R Design Consulting have studied the concept of the car, developing the design completely in Virtual Reality, and MAZEL-GROUP have executed the physical model. Both companies, located in Barcelona, demonstrate with this project their high technological capacity in the execution of this kind of projects.

The chassis, studied in composite material will be developed with ATR, a prestigious Italian company with a great experience in this field. The development of the body in white (in RTM and composite material) is on its execution phase by Studio Linea 2 in Turin (Italy)

The engine, an aluminum eight cylinder in central position with rear wheel drive with an robotized six gear Gearbox guarantees high performances and an excellent road performance.

The exterior, following the best European tradition, is characterized by generous dimensions (4,43m long per 1,92m wide, is only 1,26 m high) combined with the remarkable tires size of 19” in the front and 20” in the rear, gives the car an exclusive and sporty image. Furthermore the strong character of its designs originates not only a “pure race” sports car but also a design able to characterize a whole new brand.

The front part, consisting of three main volumes, have a lower main air intake, clearly inspirited in aeronautical solutions, which is, beyond all doubt, its most important part. The remarkable intakes for the front brake refrigeration makes up a dynamic ensemble with a strong sports character. The upper air intake, refined and perfectly integrated in the bumpers volume and the head lights in vertical position, emphasize the important width of the vehicle.

The side part is characterized by a new treatment of the surfaces, bringing together new design trends and classic solutions, which permits to obtain a product really different in relation to the solutions actually on the market. The doors, which are opening vertically, reinforce its extremely personal presence. Here, the perfectly integrated external mirror has a new lighting system developed by FICOSA.

The rear part, characterized by its separated rear lights and its remarkable lower engine cover part which is used as an air outlet conductor with a ventury effect, is easily recognizable from afar. This contribute to reach the purpose to make a car with an own, strong character.

The interior, a two seats, has been developed against the traditional solutions searching a sporty elegance combined with a high sensation of space, using a new distribution of the internal mechanical components.

All the control components of the vehicle are situated in the central panel where the Shift by Wire and the Brake by Wire solutions have permitted a new distribution of the gear and hand brake in the interior of the vehicle. This solution gives a new drive sensation. These elements have been developed by FICOSA, who also cooperated with the realization of the design.

To resume, it is not only a concept car proposal but also the realization of a project focused on its future production.

romaximusro

romaximusro

Mazel Identity i1 concept @ geneva

Attached File  369.jpg   117.57K   10 downloadsAttached File  368.jpg   126.42K   7 downloadsAttached File  312006203828.jpg   42.54K   8 downloadshment]
Attached File  2533447330086753552wqeWWk_ph.jpg   33.08K   8 downloadsAttached File  auto_show_photos.jpeg   122.59K   8 downloadsAttached File  auto_show_photos2.jpeg   105.11K   6 downloadshment]
Attached File  auto_show_photos3.jpeg   101.51K   9 downloadsAttached File  identity_iL_01_L.jpg   84.38K   7 downloadsAttached File  identity_iL_02_L.jpg   103.85K   10 downloadshment]
Attached File  identity_iL_03_L.jpg   115.64K   9 downloadsAttached File  identity_iL_04_L.jpg   103.63K   6 downloadsAttached File  identity_iL_05_L.jpg   104.9K   13 downloadshment]
Attached File  identity_iL_06_L.jpg   93.22K   6 downloadsAttached File  Mazel_Identity_i1.jpg   53.86K   5 downloadsAttached File  Mazel_Identity_i1_2.jpg   56.27K   7 downloadshment]
Attached File  Mazel_Identity_i1_3.jpg   52.13K   7 downloadsAttached File  Mazel_Identity_i1_4.jpg   55.13K   7 downloadsAttached File  Mazel_Identity_i1_5.jpg   60.47K   7 downloadshment]
Attached File  Resize_of_34f.jpg   115.75K   6 downloadsAttached File  Resize_of_35f.jpg   110.58K   10 downloads

acusila

acusila

arata destul de bine masina, desi farurile fata seamana cu cele de pe Ferrari f430 iar spatele cu cel al lui Lamborghini gallardo. Macar din punct de vedere tehnic e "state of the art", cu motorul ala cu v8 cu bloc de aluminiu, cu "drive by wire" si "shif by wire" si alte asemenea minuni

Anunturi

Bun venit pe Forumul Softpedia!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate