• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

rkprabhu

rkprabhu

• Grup: Members
hi....
i m just new here....i havea query...
my problem is something like this...

I got three pcs...one is PDC ( A ), one is Diaulp server ( B )..and one is remote comp ( C )...B is accesing the net frm A through LAn...C will dial in to B via Diaulp networking and it should access the net from the pc B.

Now in this i m able to setup Dial-up server on Comp B and able to log in from "C" to "B". but i cant access the net from that pc....in Pc C i made "B" as gateway and DNS, but still it dint work..then i did "A" as DNs ad gateway for Pc "C", but still of no luck,

Can some one help me with this..how can i share then net from   "B"  to  "C"..i m using win98Se in B&C.

Thanks in advance,
rk

Pittick

Pittick

DIE HARD!..over and over again

• Grup: Senior Members
Try to give more details about the way the connection is made and insist even if until now no one has offered a valid solution to your problem.

By the way...welcome to this forum! Like Gioro_T, i say we really have people from all over the world....it`s cool!

rkprabhu

rkprabhu

hi...

well thanks for welcome messages.

Lets get in to problem then..

Over a corparate LAN we have internet..and one pc on the lan is set as an Dial-up server using win98SE, now a comp from the remote location going to dial to that Dial-up server and get connected to it.. now since the Diaulp server is on LAN it have access to net..now i want to get connected frm the remote comp to Internet via the DIalup server comp. i have attached a file..pls have a look at it too

Regards,

Attached Files

Speedo

Speedo

Super Moderator

• Grup: Super Moderators
This is a better place for your inquiry, at "Networking"!

Greets,
Speedo

Guest_olybat_*

Guest_olybat_*
  • Grup: Guests
try that
put on "A" as dns computer "C" and as gateway computer "B"
then on the Computer "A" at dial up properties try  with/without "log on to network " see what it does

rkprabhu

rkprabhu

Hello guyz,

Back again...
just wondering ..where did my last reply go..!!
anyway..let me write it once again... i tried all that stuff..but still of no use...so what i need is..even if i put any comp as DNS or gateway the comp which i dial in must share the net with other comps...so the main thing which i want to know is....how bout a router... !!! i dont know much bout routers...but i guess solution lies somewhere near it...so do u guyz have any idea about this...

i m just planning to try with winrouter...since it allows u to share the connection with ur netowork card...

Looking forward from u guys...

and speedo... !!! thanx for puttin it on the rite track again !!

regards,

rk

Anunturi

Second Opinion Second Opinion

Folosind serviciul second opinion ne puteți trimite RMN-uri, CT -uri, angiografii, fișiere .pdf, documente medicale.

Astfel vă vom putea da o opinie neurochirurgicală, fără ca aceasta să poată înlocui un consult de specialitate. Răspunsurile vor fi date prin e-mail în cel mai scurt timp posibil (de obicei în mai putin de 24 de ore, dar nu mai mult de 48 de ore). Second opinion – Neurohope este un serviciu gratuit.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate