La mulți ani @Ciubex!

Traducere text

- - - - -
  • Vă rugăm să vă autentificați pentru a răspunde
2 răspunsuri în acest subiect

manley_rowe

manley_rowe

• Grup: Members
Am o rugaminte. Poate cineva sa imi traduca acest text? In mare parte reusesc sa-l traduc dar sunt cateva expresii cum ar fi (clearing out the reasons why I can’t allowing myself) la care ma impotmolesc. E foarte important sa fie expresii clare. tradus cat mai simplu.

I am a Love magnet
I choose to Love and accept myself
I am a Love magnet
I choose to Love and forgive myself
I am a Love magnet
I feel Love inside, I project Love and so I attract Love.
And I am a Love magnet
And I deeply and completely Love and forgive myself and anyone else in my life because I choose to be that loving
I am a Love magnet
I am a Love magnet
I am attracting real Love
I am attracting loving people, I am attracting loving responses, I am attracting loving behavior clearing out any reasons why I should not allow that, clearing out the stuff inside that stops me from being loving because
I choose to be truly loving.
I choose to Love myself, clearing out the reasons why I can’t allowing myself to know the truth.
I am worthy and deserving of Love and respect
I am worthy and deserving of Love and respect
As I allow myself to know that I treat myself with Love and respect
When I treat myself with Love and respect, I treat others with Love and respect as well, and others treat me with Love and respect and I am deserving that
I have a right to expect that, I have a right to ask for that
Maybe I’m afraid of attracting Love, it does not feel safe, or does not feel familiar but I choose to know Love is my true nature at some level it is absolutely familiar.
I’m attracting Love that is right
I’m attracting Love that is appropriate
I’m attracting Love that is respectful
I’m attracting Love with integrity
Clearing anything inside that would attract something less than that
Clearing anything inside that would attract harm
I don’t need that
I’m worthy and deserving of Love allowing myself to know that in every fiber of my being connecting with that Universal Love, feeling it so strongly, so powerfully, feeling that I’m an incredible Love magnet in body, mind, and spirit.

Multumesc mult de tot!

Editat de manley_rowe, 05 iunie 2013 - 20:10.

Mnergalah

Mnergalah

De ce, faci un sait care vinde Cursuri Practice de Self Help si de Agatat Gagici?

manley_rowe

manley_rowe

hehe...e valabil pentru ambele sexe...si e preluat dupa alt site....nu creez nici un site

Anunturi

Second Opinion Second Opinion

Folosind serviciul second opinion ne puteți trimite RMN-uri, CT -uri, angiografii, fișiere .pdf, documente medicale.

Astfel vă vom putea da o opinie neurochirurgicală, fără ca aceasta să poată înlocui un consult de specialitate. Răspunsurile vor fi date prin e-mail în cel mai scurt timp posibil (de obicei în mai putin de 24 de ore, dar nu mai mult de 48 de ore). Second opinion – Neurohope este un serviciu gratuit.

www.neurohope.ro

Utilizatori activi: 1

0 membri, 1 vizitatori, 0 utilizatori anonimi

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate