* * * * - 29 votes
  • Please log in to reply
52537 replies to this topic

misu78

misu78

Din viata scapa cine poate!

• Grup: Senior Members
Ca tot e liniste pe aici, de pe pagina de facebook a lui Harkonnen:
,,Here is statement from kajzoo about his disappointing dealings with Kazna, and in particular, their captain Hybaa over receiving the money he earned at GF.
I participated in the Grand Finals 2017 with the team Kazna Kru from EU. My team won $5000 in this tournament of which my share was stated to be $680. As of this date 11/08/2017 long after the team has received its winnings I HAVE NOT received my share and as stated by the team captain ‘Hybaa’ I WILL NOT receive my share at any point.
Before I will explain all my reasoning for writing this post. I want you to know I will leave it up to you, the reader to make up your own mind in whether this action was justified or not. I also want to clarify that I do not blame ALL members of Kazna for this transgression.
I joined Kazna 1.5 months before the Grand Finals as my team did not manage to qualify and it was expected that my former team would no longer be able to compete in further seasons. It was with this assumption that I offered to play for Kazna for this tournament and the subsequent season.
In the 1.5 months before the tournament I was committed 100% to performing my best in every capacity and attended virtually all training sessions and practices and did my utmost to provide additional support to the team like my own insight or ideas where possible. It could be argued that we gained important training partners because of my connections with some other strong teams. It cannot be argued that I was not one of the more valuable members of the team when it came down to simple results such as winning matches or rounds.
Before or during the main online season, every team received $3000 of “management money” to cover expenses such as visas for travel, team clothing and other team expenses. When I enquired to the team captain ‘Hybaa’ about what I would have to do in order to receive things like my own hoodie and t-shirt. He replied that it would be covered out of managment money from the team and I would not have to worry about such expenses at all.
Wargaming provides full accommodation and travel for 8 members from each team. Kazna brought 9 members from the team to the Grand Finals 2017 and covered the expenses of the 9th player themselves. One would assume that the the main lineup of 7 players (being the people playing and winning matches) would be covered by WG at no expense. One more player is covered entirely by Wargaming also (coach/manager). This 9th player can be paid for in 2 ways by a team if they wish to bring more than the normal amount. The Additional player can pay for themselves, or the team can agree to all pay a small portion of their payouts, which added together can cover the expenses.
I went under the impression (and was never corrected) that all my expenses such as flights and accommodation would be financed by WG/Management($3000) and I would not be liable for these.
We performed poorly at the competition and did not win what the team had been expecting to win. A month after this disappointing tournament I received news that my old team would not have to disband as was previously believed. I was now conflicted as I wanted to play with my old team but had also committed to Kazna. After much deliberation and realisation of the possible renewed potential in my old team, with heavy heart I decided to return to my old team, which was not something I had thought would even be possible. I informed my team captain ‘Hybaa’ about my intention to return to my old team and parted ways. A week later I heard talk that some teams had received their Grand Finals payouts and so I asked some of the other Kazna players if they had got their payouts from ‘Hybaa’ (he received the payout in full then has to send it to each player). From the few other Kazna players I talked to, I quickly got the impression that they had no idea that I was not to receive any prize money from my share.
I contacted ‘Hybaa’ to find out what was going on with my payout as I had been given no indication or notification that I had been “sanctioned” for my switching of team.
In ‘Hybaa’s’ reply he said that I had been sanctioned with a fine of 100% of my share of prize money($680) to cover hotel expenses, flights, a hoodie and a t-shirt that I had been previously told would all be covered on my behalf and had been given no indication I would be covering myself even what I had asked about it.
In my eyes this is clear theft of my prizemoney that I earned playing ALL official matches of the tournament, 3-6 hours every day for 1.5 months in preparation and 8+ hours each day training while at the event for a full week. All of this while I simultaneously had real life commitments such as exams and social engagements , some of which I missed to prepare for the Grand Finals.
Common practice is for teams to have some sort of online documentation or spreadsheet to organise team activities and player availability. Many teams also include their prizemoney breakdown so team members can enquire if they spot something amiss. However in Kazna there is no mention of such a documentation detailing prize money or splits for players to see.
In a statement released by Kazna to a Hungarian esport website which investigated this story (here is the English translation and the original article) -
...heff-kajzoo-‌
-
https://docs.google....
I will now identify some of the key quotes from this document from Kazna.
-“Over the course of 5 years, Kazna Kru operated successfully in terms of results and prize money which all members of the team benefited from according to the participation.”
-No such spreadsheet exists to record participation so all payouts go according to how the team captain deems it to be fair.
-“Until recently, Kazna Kru never experienced any problems with payouts towards its member”
-I know for a fact I am the 3rd player in a year to receive either reduced, removed or massively delayed payout.
-“We received a message from our newest member that he is leaving the team to his previous organization. While this usually isn’t a big deal since we are a non-professional organization, we would have at least expected a conversation to understand the motivation behind it. Due to the sudden move, we as a team felt cheated by his words and promise of long term commitment and therefore, for the first time in the history of Kazna Kru felt the need to sanction the player.”
-This states that just because the departure was sudden I somehow deserved to be punished and fined just because I was too upfront and clear about my leaving. Also the last sentence, as I mentioned above is a lie.
-“After discussing the case between the elected management and the rest of the team we decided to sanction the player with a prize money fine amounting to the value of the T&A costs.”
-There is NO elected management apart from Hybaa, so he discussed it with himself? Also when asking other team members why they would vote in favour of such a sanction they told me they had no knowledge about it and I assumed I would get my share as normal.
WGL payouts currently work on an honour system where all the prize money goes to the team captain and it is his responsibility to distribute the many thousands each player often receives. I believe this has shown what can happen if an individual such as Hybaa is given enough control such that he can make his own rules without punishment.
Was it just and fair to deprive me of my just earned prize money just because I was “sudden” in my announcement of departure?
Should a team captain be allowed to get away with such a decision without properly consulting the rest of his team?
If you have made your mind up about this incident then I would also like to mention some points about my current team GoHard.
In GoHard if you ask any of the players what anybody got in the team they can tell you for definite! We operate in transparency that is absolute where EVERY team member can see what everyone is earning at all time. All subjects about costs are discussed and agreed upon beforehand and with equal input from all team members. Nobody's prize money is altered behind their back and certainly not on the whim of the captain.
Many teams operate a similar policy such as ours to some degree. But some teams such as Kazna operate a closed book policy where the few control the many.
What do you think?
PS (Stats from the Grand Finals): https://docs.google....

Edited by misu78, 12 August 2017 - 17:08.

collina1976

collina1976

cine citesta atat sa faca un rezumat:))

misu78

misu78

Kazna is shit, Hybaa-leader of Kazna is shit! :)

collina1976

collina1976

T29 is shit:))
Attached File  shot_126.jpg   672.81K   29 downloadsAttached File  shot_124.jpg   814.64K   36 downloadsAttached File  shot_125.jpg   752.33K   30 downloads

misu78

misu78

Mda, cred ca voi recumpara si eu T29. Nu acum, mai la anu, acu mai am cu ce juca.

theMisuser

theMisuser

Cetatean European.

Ba ej neboon ? Posted Image
Un meci de 5k xp (cu toate bonusurile adunate, desigur).
Si niste onoruri de 150k arginti intamplate si 9 bucati luate Posted Image
Meci de meci.
Cu ultimul AP l-am luat pe ultimu'. Mai aveam doar explozive ramase.

edit - si uite-asa, am ajuns la jumatea misiunii

Attached Files

Edited by theMisuser, 13 August 2017 - 10:55.

theMisuser

theMisuser

Cetatean European.

Gata, am luat minunea de tanc :)
N-au fost 300 de meciuri cat estimam initial ci vreo 150. A mers mai bine treaba dupa ce am insistat mai mult pe HT de tier 7.
Acum o sa astept o oferta la echipamente ca sa-l dotez. Pot sa astept pt. ca din cate am vazut, nu e grozav tancul (din cat m-am intalnit cu el nu m-a impresionat cu nimic).

Attached Files

ccf_cristi

ccf_cristi

Asa si?!

Asa cum astepti tu ofertele la echipamente, asa astept eu reducerile la tier 10! :))))

un_dac

un_dac

View Postccf_cristi, on 15 august 2017 - 11:54, said:

Asa cum astepti tu ofertele la echipamente, asa astept eu reducerile la tier 10! Posted Image)))

+1

theMisuser

theMisuser

Cetatean European.

View Postccf_cristi, on 15 august 2017 - 11:54, said:

Asa cum astepti tu ofertele la echipamente, asa astept eu reducerile la tier 10! Posted Image)))
Pai si mie mi-ar prinde bine o reducere la tier 10 ca vreau sa iau Obj 268.
E singurul TD de 10 pe care-l pot lua si din pacate aud ca e cel mai prost TD de 10 asa ca parca ma doar ceva daca-l platesc intreg.
In plus, il iau doar pentru o misiune (aia cu 6k dmg).

Morphinus

Morphinus

• Grup: Members
Idem.
Inca nu am nici unul de X in garaj momentan dar sunt in standby asteptand cu nerabdare sa iau FV215b, asta fiind cred primul si ultimul zecar ce intentionez sa il am.

NaturalBornGamer

NaturalBornGamer

View PosttheMisuser, on 15 august 2017 - 13:04, said:

E singurul TD de 10 pe care-l pot lua si din pacate aud ca e cel mai prost TD de 10 asa ca parca ma doar ceva daca-l platesc intreg.
Tocmai m vazut unu la rusi cu Tiger 131 macelarind toti oponentii. 15 kills. Deci are potential tancu :)
Iar,268 o sa il folosesti si la misiunile de la Obj 260.Se poate face 6k dmg,tre sa ai si bulan. :)

misu78

misu78

Si niste reduceri la consumabile ar fi bune......

Tywin

Tywin

• Grup: Members

View PosttheMisuser, on 15 august 2017 - 13:04, said:

Cel mai prost (parerea mea) e JagdpanzerE100, ma penetreaza si un tier 7 si in cupola si in lower plate. WG nu se sinchiseste sa se ocupe de problema, ei dau buff la linia sovietica.

misu78

misu78

Lucky bastard!

Attached Files

misu78

misu78

CGC is shit!
Bai nene, nu sunt cu FV 304, vreau sa nimeresc si eu ceva cu full aim de la 400 m. Cu 3 skill pe echipaj, adica nu chior si schiop de ambele picioare. Da-te-n obuzu meu.... Stiu ca nu e arty ruseasca, dar chiar asa....
Si fac pariu ca la fel de buna e si T92. Pacaleala de tier 10. Posted Image

carmenclara1

carmenclara1

Guru Member

• Grup: Moderators

View PostTywin, on 15 august 2017 - 18:42, said:

Cel mai prost (parerea mea) e JagdpanzerE100, ma penetreaza si un tier 7 si in cupola si in lower plate. WG nu se sinchiseste sa se ocupe de problema, ei dau buff la linia sovietica.

learn to angle and to wiggle!

sas1975

sas1975

View Postmisu78, on 15 august 2017 - 20:47, said:

CGC is shit!
Bai nene, nu sunt cu FV 304, vreau sa nimeresc si eu ceva cu full aim de la 400 m. Cu 3 skill pe echipaj, adica nu chior si schiop de ambele picioare. Da-te-n obuzu meu.... Stiu ca nu e arty ruseasca, dar chiar asa....
Si fac pariu ca la fel de buna e si T92. Pacaleala de tier 10. Posted Image
Pai cand imi raceam eu gura de pomana ca nu merita cumparata? Si asta inainte de nerf. Echipaj cu 4+ skill-uri.

Anunturi

Chirurgia spinală minim invazivă Chirurgia spinală minim invazivă

Chirurgia spinală minim invazivă oferă pacienților oportunitatea unui tratament eficient, permițându-le o recuperare ultra rapidă și nu în ultimul rând minimizând leziunile induse chirurgical.

Echipa noastră utilizează un spectru larg de tehnici minim invazive, din care enumerăm câteva: endoscopia cu variantele ei (transnazală, transtoracică, transmusculară, etc), microscopul operator, abordurile trans tubulare și nu în ultimul rând infiltrațiile la toate nivelurile coloanei vertebrale.

www.neurohope.ro

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), eagle_xl, Silver Wolf

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate