Humane (2024)

Varsta Aishei

- - - - -
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
2439 replies to this topic

poarta-cunoasterii

poarta-cunoasterii

• Grup: Members
Pentru shiiti e un fapt istoric acceptat ca Aisha avea mai mult de 16-18 ani la varsta casatoriei cu Profetul sawas. Observ ca si in multe din studiile sunnite se demonstreaza acum acest lucru.

One of the most often criticisms and attacks on Islam is that the Prophet Mohamed married Aisha and began sexual relations with her when she was only 9-years-old. However, a Pakistani Islamic scholar has apparently debunked the myth, arguing that the evidence points to the fact that Aisha was in fact 19-years-old when she was married to the Prophet.
In his book “Truth about the Age of Aisha the Truthful”, Hakim Niyaz Ahmed looked at all the reports and mentions of Aisha in Hadith – sayings and deeds of the Prophet – as well as Islamic historical texts to determine the revised age of the girl.
“The Hadith report about Aisha’s marriage at the age of nine is not reliable because all Hadith collections report this Hadith on the solitary authority of Hisham Urwa,” he says in his volume.
“Hisham is generally accepted as a reliable person, but in his old age he had lost this prestige among the scholars in Medina. They do not accept his Hadith narrated in this period. Hisham narrated this story in around 145 AH when he was 84-years-old. Aisha’s marriage took place in 2 AH, more than 140 years before. It was the time when most of those who could verify the facts of his narration had died,” Niyaz Ahmed reported.
The new findings could shed new light on the early history of Islam and help bring forward a new commentary on what happened and to whom it happened to. For many non-Muslims, the revised age of Aisha may also limit their attacks on Islam, which often resort to calling the Prophet a “child abuser” for marrying a 9-year-old.
“Aisha’s marriage was not an ordinary event that only one person would narrate it. Ibn Ishaq, Ibn Saad, and other historical accounts of the life of the Prophet never fail to mention Aisha among the first group of people who embraced Islam. If A’isha were nine years old in 2 AH/624 AC she would be five years old in 610 AC, when Mohamed announced his Prophethood.
“It is rather more reasonable to assume that she was adult at that time, which means that she was certainly more than nine years old in the year she migrated to Medina,” the scholar continued.
“Mishkat al-Masabih, Al-Bidaya wa’lNihaya, Siyar A’lam al-Nubala, and al-Isti’ab, among the more well known sources clearly mention that Aisha was 10 years younger than her sister Asma.
“Most sources, particularly Abu Na’im al-Isfahani suggests that Asma was 27-years-old at the time of migration. It means Aisha was at least 17-years-old at that time.”
He continued to give historical background on Aisha, one of the most praised women in early Islam, to develop his argument that she was older than many believe when she married the Prophet.
“When the Prophet proposed, Aisha was already engaged to Jubayr b. Mut’am, whose father was the leader of the Quraysh. Jubayr’s family was not happy when Aisha’s family embraced Islam. Both families found it difficult to terminate that engagement.
“Aisha’s father Abu Bakr had to negotiate for divorce. He requested Jubayr’s family to conclude the marriage contract and take Aisha to Jubayr’s home, as was the custom. Abu Bakr knew that Jubayr’s family would not agree to the contract and that then he could negotiate for divorce or disengagement. It was after her divorce that she could be engaged to the Prophet,” he said.
The author continues to argue that the fact Abu Bakr could negotiate for the conclusion of the contract or divorce is an evidence that Aisha was adult and of marriageable age.
In his volume, Niyaz Ahmed details further evidence to suggest that Aisha was not the 9-year-old little girl that has been passed down through history, but an adult of marriageable age.

http://www.muslimsde.../n.php?nid=6619

sorin61

sorin61

• Grup: Senior Members
The question is: Who cares?

poarta-cunoasterii

poarta-cunoasterii

Presupun ca sunt unii carora le pasa din moment ce varsta Aishei intervine ca subiect principal in toate atacurile lansate asupra religiei islamice. Islamofobii vor ramane fara preferata acuzatie de pedofilie daca se iau in considerare aceste corelari istorice.

sirtius

sirtius

Exista islamofobi in Romania?

BlueSoon

BlueSoon

mare bagaboanta aisha asta...

River_Song

River_Song

Regina Mundi

Era retardata sau de ce se mai juca cu papusi la 18 ani?

My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.”
Al-Tabari, Vol. 9, p. 131

Narrated Aisha: "The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Alright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:234

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
Sahih Muslim 8:3311

"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."). "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."

Abu-Dawud 2:2116

Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed (sic – consummated) that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:65

Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:88

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter.

Abu Dawud 41:4915

View Postpoarta-cunoasterii, on 08 decembrie 2012 - 19:16, said:

Pentru shiiti e un fapt istoric acceptat ca Aisha avea mai mult de 16-18 ani la varsta casatoriei cu Profetul sawas.

Tot scarbos e pentru un mosulica de 54 de ani sa-si puna labele curvare pe o fata de 16 ani. Parerea mea.

poarta-cunoasterii

poarta-cunoasterii

View Postsirtius, on 08 decembrie 2012 - 19:49, said:

Exista islamofobi in Romania?
Stiu si eu? Dvs cum i-ati numi pe cei de pe acest forum care il numesc pe Profetul uneia dintre cele mai mari religii drept pedofil, terorist, criminal etc si considera ca toti musulmanii ar trebui exterminati de pe fata pamantului?

River_Song

River_Song

Regina Mundi

View Postpoarta-cunoasterii, on 08 decembrie 2012 - 19:58, said:

Stiu si eu? Dvs cum i-ati numi pe cei de pe acest forum care il numesc pe Profetul uneia dintre cele mai mari religii drept pedofil, terorist, criminal etc si considera ca toti musulmanii ar trebui exterminati de pe fata pamantului?

Ai uitat violator si curvar.

Qur’anic verse (4:24):
The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain.  They met their enemy and fought with them.  They defeated them and took them captives.
Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers.  So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

"O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?"  The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.” (Bukhari 34:432)

"We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter" (Sahih Muslim 3371)

Edited by River_Song, 08 December 2012 - 20:04.

poarta-cunoasterii

poarta-cunoasterii

View PostRiver_Song, on 08 decembrie 2012 - 19:57, said:

Era retardata sau de ce se mai juca cu papusi la 18 ani?

My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.”
Al-Tabari, Vol. 9, p. 131

Narrated Aisha: "The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Alright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:234

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
Sahih Muslim 8:3311

"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."). "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."

Abu-Dawud 2:2116

Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed (sic – consummated) that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:65

Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:88

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter.

Abu Dawud 41:4915

Tot scarbos e pentru un mosulica de 54 de ani sa-si puna labele curvare pe o fata de 16 ani. Parerea mea.

Noi, shiitii, avem alte surse si relatari despre Aisha si in acestea se spune cu claritate ca era mult mai in varsta. Hadithurile sunnite oricum nu ne intereseaza, asa ca nu as putea sa va raspund eu la intrebarea asta, ci un frate sau o sora sunnita. Pentru mine e interesant ca si din surse sunnite se poate demonstra ca AIsha era mai in varsta, asta intareste opinia noastra, desi e independenta de ea.

A fost o casatorie politica, ca multe altele. Si alti profeti s-au casatorit cu mai multe femei si cu multe mult mai tinere. Casatoria adevarata a Profetului sawas a fost aceea care a durat 25 de ani, cu Khadija AS. Restul au fost politice sau pentru a da un exemplu bun in a avea grija de vaduve si femei batrane, neajutorate, in conditii de razboi. Era o societate diferita, cu comunitati inchise, cu femei care depindeau de un barbat pentru a fi protejate.

River_Song

River_Song

Regina Mundi

Blah, blah, nu ma intereseaza, tot acelasi criminal pedofil e din punctul meu de vedere, chit ca nefericita are 9 sau 16 ani si cu asta basta, islamul ramane tot o religie criminala, iar musulmanii niste persoane cu care nu as vrea sa interactionez vreodata.

Poate puneti mana si invatati si voi vreo 2-3 chestii de la fratii vostri semiti, care, desi au cea mai veche religie, sunt si cei mai moderni.

poarta-cunoasterii

poarta-cunoasterii

View PostRiver_Song, on 08 decembrie 2012 - 20:03, said:

Ai uitat violator si curvar.

Folositi surse shiite daca vreti o opinie din partea mea, tafseerurile sunnite nu reprezinta o autoritate pentru noi, desi e posibil ca adesea sa avem aceeasi opinie. E inutil sa spun ca nu exista nimic in islamul shiit din care ar putea fi deduse acuzatiile dvs. Cred ca sunt bazate pe lipsa de informare si prejudecata.

River_Song

River_Song

Regina Mundi

Repet.

Nu e dezgustator ca un barbat de 54 de ani sa faca sex cu o fata de 16 ani? Putea sa-i fie nepoata. Da sau nu?

Daca vrea sa o protejeze, putea sa-i dea zestre si s-o marite cu un baiat de 18 ani. Sau putea sa se insoare cu ea, dar sa nu consume mariajul.

Edited by River_Song, 08 December 2012 - 20:13.

poarta-cunoasterii

poarta-cunoasterii

Nu stiu de ce ati ramas cu ideea ca ar fi avut  varsta de 16 ani. In articolul bazat pe surse sunnite spune ca ar fi avut minim 19 ani, iar in hadithurile noastre sunt variante de 21 sau 27 de ani. Probabil ca religia e plina de profeti dezgustatori pentru dvs , nici profetii ''evreilor'' nu au fost lipsiti de astfel de situatii, ba chiar si mai problematice. Nu putem judeca in contextul de azi ceea ce se petrecea atunci. In acea vreme, chiar si in Europa, casatoriile acestea erau curente si valorizate pozitiv. Nu vi se pare dezgustator si ca un barbat de 50 de ani sa se casatoreasca cu o femeie de 70 doar pentru a o proteja?

River_Song

River_Song

Regina Mundi

De ce nu putem judeca in contextul de astazi, din moment ce invataturile lor trebuie sa fie atemporale si universale? Cum vine asta, un profet imi transmite invataturi care sunt valabile pentru eternitate, dar comportamentul lui de zi cu zi e ingradit de niste norme sociale specifice? Comportamentul lui Iisus e perfect acceptabil in ziua de astazi, al lui mohamed e condamnabil penal.

Eu am 30 de ani, gandul ca un nene de 54 de ani s-ar culca cu mine ma face sa Posted Image . Mai aveti putin si-o scoateti pe biata fata baba, doar ca sa va curatati profetul. Din fericire, nimeni nu va crede.

poarta-cunoasterii

poarta-cunoasterii

View PostRiver_Song, on 08 decembrie 2012 - 20:27, said:

De ce nu putem judeca in contextul de astazi, din moment ce invataturile lor trebuie sa fie atemporale si universale? Cum vine asta, un profet imi transmite invataturi care sunt valabile pentru eternitate, dar comportamentul lui de zi cu zi e ingradit de niste norme sociale specifice? Comportamentul lui Iisus e perfect acceptabil in ziua de astazi, al lui mohamed e condamnabil penal.

Eu am 30 de ani, gandul ca un nene de 54 de ani s-ar culca cu mine ma face sa Posted Image . Mai aveti putin si-o scoateti pe biata fata baba, doar ca sa va curatati profetul. Din fericire, nimeni nu va crede.

Astea sunt hadithuri vechi, de pe vremea cand a te casatori, fiind o diferenta atat de mare de varsta, era perfect acceptabil, repet, chiar si in Europa. Nu am vorbit despre invataturi , ci despre perceptia sociala care s-a schimbat de-a lungul vremii.
Ce parere aveti despre profetul Solomon AS si ale sale sute de neveste, de la pubere la tinere femei? Cum a putut fi un ales divin in conditiile acestea de moralitate, dupa standardele actuale, foarte indoielnice? Contextul social conteaza enorm, ceea ce e acceptabil pentru noi astazi s-ar putea sa nu mai fie maine si sa fim judecati si noi pentru chestiuni care acum ni se par morale si , intr-o alta societate, vor fi percepute drept imorale.

abbulafia

abbulafia

mafiotul gandacos

View PostFrom 08 decembrie 2012 - 19:57:

Sunt multe fete in Romania care ar da orice numai sa puna labele pe ele unu de 74 de ani....cu bani desigur...!Monica -fosta Columbeanca,care nici nu terminase liceul,dar avea deja experienta de 2 ani,va spune ceva ?

View PostFrom 08 decembrie 2012 - 20:09:

tot acelasi criminal pedofil e din punctul meu de vedere, chit ca nefericita are 9 sau 16 ani

Saracuta esti cu duhul....sti macar definitia pedofiliei...??
Dar din capul tau fara copy-paste.

View PostRiver_Song, on 08 decembrie 2012 - 20:27, said:

Eu am 30 de ani,

Si i-ai implinit pe toti ????

Edited by abbulafia, 09 December 2012 - 00:37.

dianalady

dianalady

View Postabbulafia, on 09 decembrie 2012 - 00:38, said:

tu citi ani ai abbu?

Ascary

Ascary

View Postdianalady, on 09 decembrie 2012 - 00:42, said:

tu citi ani ai abbu?
eiiii,nu se intreabaaa Posted Image

Edited by Ascary, 09 December 2012 - 00:46.

Anunturi

Chirurgia spinală minim invazivă Chirurgia spinală minim invazivă

Chirurgia spinală minim invazivă oferă pacienților oportunitatea unui tratament eficient, permițându-le o recuperare ultra rapidă și nu în ultimul rând minimizând leziunile induse chirurgical.

Echipa noastră utilizează un spectru larg de tehnici minim invazive, din care enumerăm câteva: endoscopia cu variantele ei (transnazală, transtoracică, transmusculară, etc), microscopul operator, abordurile trans tubulare și nu în ultimul rând infiltrațiile la toate nivelurile coloanei vertebrale.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate