Sfat alegere parbriz

EMAG - recenzii false facute de ei?

Recomandare telefon 900-950

Nivel de trai
 Semnal bun da'... prost

De ce statiile de radio FM nu ren...

Pe unde pot sa gasesc statistici ...

Este reconditionat acest laptop?

Evanghelia lui Luca - revelație sau istorie?

- - - - -
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

dacoroman2310

dacoroman2310

• Grup: Banned
Capitolul 1
1. Deoarece mulți s-au încercat să alcătuiască o istorisire despre faptele deplin adeverite între noi,
2. Așa cum ni le-au lăsat cei ce le-au văzut de la început și au fost slujitori ai Cuvântului,
3. Am găsit și eu cu cale, preaputernice Teofile, după ce am urmărit toate cu de-amănuntul de la început, să ți le scriu pe rând,
4. Ca să te încredințezi despre temenicia învățăturii pe care ai primit-o.     

Cum se împacă ce se declară în aceste rînduri cu idea că scriptura este divin inspirată sau revelată?
Acest fragment sugerează că e vorba doar de o documentație/investigație firească și omenească a anumitor evenimente.

Edited by dacoroman2310, 07 February 2015 - 12:41.

adifox

adifox

• Grup: Members
pai da, dar o investigatie la momentul respectiv. probabil se povestea printre oameni ce se intamplase si ce se spusese de catre domnul\ trimisii sai.

hunor66

hunor66

Guru Member

• Grup: Banned

dacoroman2310, on 07 februarie 2015 - 12:39, said:

Cum se împacă ce se declară în aceste rînduri cu idea că scriptura este divin inspirată sau revelată?
Acest fragment sugerează că e vorba doar de o documentaţie/investigaţie firească şi omenească a anumitor evenimente.
Da, o documentatie firesc inspirata si revelata divin.

overseas

overseas

Guru Member

• Grup: Senior Members
Detaliile istorice, concrete din scrierile lui Luca sunt appreciate de arheologi si istorici seriosi.

The Story Of Sir William Ramsay
The basic reliability of the Book of Acts is illustrated in the story of Sir William Ramsay. In the nineteenth century it was widely believed that the New Testament was an invention of the second-century church. Sir William Ramsay provides us with an example of how an honest scholar of history can change his perspective when faced by incontrovertible evidence from history and archaeology. Ramsay began his historical research toward the end of the nineteenth century. He was taught that the New Testament was not written in the first century and was not historically reliable. Although the New Testament Book of Acts contained a variety of eyewitness historical references, liberal critics rejected its historicity and declared it untrue.
Ramsay Attempted To Develop A Geography Of Asia Minor
As a young historian, Ramsay was determined to develop an independent historical/geographical study of first-century Asia Minor. He assumed the Book of Acts was unreliable and ignored its historical allusions in his studies. The amount of usable historical information concerning first-century Asia Minor, however, was too little for him to proceed very far with his work. That led him, almost in desperation, to consult the Book of Acts for any help possible. Ramsay discovered that it was remarkably accurate and true to first-century history and topography. Ramsay testified to what changed his mind:

I may fairly claim to have entered on this investigation without prejudice in favour of the conclusions which I shall now seek to justify to the reader. On the contrary, I began with a mind unfavourable to it, for the ingenuity and apparent completeness of the Tübingen theory had at one time quite convinced me. It did not then lie in my line of life to investigate the subject minutely, but more recently I found myself brought into contact with the Book of Acts as an authority for the topography, antiquities and society of Asia Minor. It was gradually borne upon me that in various details the narrative showed marvelous truth. In fact, beginning with a fixed idea that the work was essentially a second century composition, and never relying on its evidence as trustworthy for first century conditions, I gradually came to find it a useful ally in some obscure and difficult investigations (Sir William Ramsay, St. Paul The Traveler and Roman Citizen. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 1962, p. 36).
Ramsay’s study led him to conclude that “Luke’s history is unsurpassed in respect to its trustworthiness” (Ramsay, ibid. p. 81) and Luke is a historian of the first rank; not merely are his statements trustworthy    . . . this author should be placed along with the very greatest of historians” (Sir William Ramsay, The Bearing of Recent Discoveries on the Trustworthiness of the New Testament. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 1953, p. 222).

Anunturi

Bun venit pe Forumul Softpedia!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate