Asta e bataie de joc sau ce anume e?

- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

grp

grp

• Grup: Members
http://news.softpedi...els-50468.shtml

If you are sometimes confronted with the idea of having a product that doesn't meet the manufacturers' specifications, then you go to the place you bought it from and smash it in the sales representative's head ; well… that would be the normal reaction. Ahhh, and also add something like “what did you sell me? Do you see me as some kind of fool? I want to talk to your superior!” and so on.

And after such a colorful display of someone’s vocabulary, you stop buying from that shop, that particular brand name, and put it all on the low quality of products “made-on-the-boat”, also referred to as “ship-made”. Now here's an interesting idea for you, what if a well known manufacturer sells you, let's say a monitor, and the panels are being made by another company than the one you bought the monitor from. You get upset, to say the very least.

This was the case of a number of customers which recently purchased Samsung LCD monitors only to find out that they were built with cheaper foreign-made panels. A user post on electronics site Danawa.com stated: “If a Hyundai car is found to have a Daewoo engine, should we keep calling it a Hyundai?”

Among the models that apparently use other types of panels than the ones produced by Samsung, is the 20-inch XL20, and even though there is no official answer till now, it is believed that the company does not produce those specific panel sizes, or that it is cheaper for them to buy from somebody else rather than manufacturing them themselves.

The monitors made by Samsung have a bigger retail price than the ones made by other manufacturers, and sometimes even by 20-30% more; and having to pay more for something less, is not such a good option. That is why a number of people that had purchased Samsung monitors with the non-Samsung panels were not so happy with the news and argued the company's decision on Danawa.com

Stiam shi eu ca la tuburi foloseau Chungwa, dar acu shi la tft-uri....

Asha ca da-ti 20-30% mai mult shi va luati un "monitor" bun de firma shi cu f.f.f.f.f.f. multa reclama

grp

grp

• Grup: Members
Continuare:

http://news.softpedi...ers-50586.shtml

We all know that Samsung is one of the major trend-setters of today’s IT&C world, constantly improving on manufacturing processes or introducing revolutionary technologies that are quickly adopted worldwide. Praises and admiration for all that, but are we end users getting the respect we deserve from such an IT&C giant?

Are Samsung's products really that good? All the reviews out there seem to point to a positive conclusion. However, the end users know better! It looks like all those reviews represent mere marketing propaganda strategies and, on top of that, the reviewers don't even know what they are doing for Samsung's reputation. For the sake of Samsung, I hope the following issues won't be transformed into annoying habits.

You may have heard that Samsung LCDs end up incorporating foreign panels which don't perform as they should. Now, I intend to buy a relatively cheap 22” LCD monitor from Samsung (the 226BW model), but I did some research on a couple of forums just to see if this model is really the best TN panel among 22” displays, as the reviews claim. At the beginning of the forum threads all people were exalted and excited about the performance of this monitor. Gradually, the spirits cooled and as I reached the middle of the threads, some nasty realities began to emerge.

It seems that, 4 months ago, Samsung released an outstanding 226BW display just to catch up with LG, who released the L226WT-SF 22” monitor ahead of their rivals. But Samsung did not have the possibilities to meet the market demand for the new display model, and contracted AU Optronics (second world LCD manufacturer? how come I didn't know that?) to deal with the ever growing demand. So a couple of moths after the initial launch, people encounter some awkward displays with a series of issues that did not come with the initial 226BW models. End users immediately identified the problem: the initial Samsung displays are "A++" rated panels and have the 226BW [R] S serial number, while the later introduced panels from AU Optronics are “A” rated panels and feature the 226BW [R] A serial number. Supposedly, the reviewers got to try only the initial "S" panels.

The forum guys from hardocp.com and computergames.ro helped me quite a lot in understanding Samsung's marketing schemes. Apparently, the “S” panels were scheduled for the first quarter of 2007 and after that there will only be “A” panels. Everybody is complaining about the “A” panels: more backlight bleeding, saturated colors, color banding, reduced viewable angles, just to mention the most annoying issues. Oh, and the “A” panels come at the same price as the “S” ones! Good job Samsung!

I have already ordered a 226BW and I'm curious to see if I get an “A” or “S” panel. In case of an “A” there will be a quick and remorseless return on my behalf. Maybe I'll wait for the 226CW model. I hope Samsung won't be pulling some new hoax with those models as well.

:lol:  Deci Samsung foloseste panele ieftine AU Optronics (divizie BENQ), nici macar de alea mai rasarite (prezente pe la monitoarele ViewSonic) dar taxeaza aceeasi bani  :lol:

Marketing-ul sa traiasca.

Danosul

Danosul

• Grup: Senior Members
Da, interesant! Samsung se foloseste din plin de brand si renume si  consumatorul plateste pt ceva  inferior calitativ :)  tare  faza, asa ca fiti atenti ce cumparati,  aviz amatorilor care spun "Samsung rullzzz" :))

Anunturi

Chirurgia cranio-cerebrală minim invazivă Chirurgia cranio-cerebrală minim invazivă

Tehnicile minim invazive impun utilizarea unei tehnologii ultramoderne.

Endoscoapele operatorii de diverse tipuri, microscopul operator dedicat, neuronavigația, neuroelectrofiziologia, tehnicile avansate de anestezie, chirurgia cu pacientul treaz reprezintă armamentarium fără de care neurochirurgia prin "gaura cheii" nu ar fi posibilă. Folosind tehnicile de mai sus, tratăm un spectru larg de patologii cranio-cerebrale.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate