Phone Guardian for S60.3

- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SymbianGuru

SymbianGuru

• Grup: Members
Hi All,

[ http://www.symbianguru.com/wp-content/uploads/pg-3_1.jpg - Pentru incarcare in pagina (embed) Click aici ]

we have just released new mobile security software – Phone Guardian for Series 60.3 and are eager to know what do you think about this application. It is an anti thief application with auto lock, remote lock and alarm functions.

Please tell your opinions and remarks, what you like and what you do not like in it.
You can download the app from www.symbianguru.com and test it for 5 days for free in English and German languages.
I am looking forward to your posts!

SymbianGuru
Make mobile world secure!
www.symbianguru.com

muntos

muntos

Nice appication but like I said here I prefer to wait an major update before buying it.

SymbianGuru

SymbianGuru

muntos, on Jan 8 2007, 18:08, said:

Nice appication but like I said here I prefer to wait an major update before buying it.

The second version is beind developed already, we are adding some new features and are trying to translate the app in most possible languages. So i will announce when the update is there. Thanks for the interest anyway :)

SymbianGuru

SymbianGuru

muntos, on Jan 8 2007, 18:08, said:

The second version is in development already, we are adding some new features and are trying to translate the app in most possible languages. So i will announce when the update is there. Thanks for the interest anyway :)

Edited by SymbianGuru, 11 January 2007 - 13:46.

muntos

muntos

SymbianGuru, on Jan 11 2007, 13:46, said:

The second version is in development already, we are adding some new features and are trying to translate the app in most possible languages. So i will announce when the update is there. Thanks for the interest anyway :)

Could you please tell what are the new features in ver 2.0 and what is the time frame for release :)?
Regards.

SymbianGuru

SymbianGuru

muntos, on Jan 12 2007, 14:45, said:

Could you please tell what are the new features in ver 2.0 and what is the time frame for release :)?
Regards.

I will not reveal everything in beforehand, but I can say that the data security will be enhanced and also some small features will be added.
The new release is planned in about 3-4 weeks.

Also, if there are volunteers for translation into new languages, please just tell. :)

muntos

muntos

SymbianGuru, on Jan 12 2007, 14:56, said:

I will not reveal everything in beforehand, but I can say that the data security will be enhanced and also some small features will be added.
The new release is planned in about 3-4 weeks.

Also, if there are volunteers for translation into new languages, please just tell. :)

Thank you for your response and looking forward for vers 2.0.

P.S. For Roumanian translation volunteers, Translation for Romanian language is already taken, SymbianGuru can confirm this :)

SymbianGuru

SymbianGuru

Hello Everyone!

We have just released the new version of the software Phone Guardian 3.0 with some new features:

- Now you can trace your mobile phone not only with the help of Cell ID numbers but also with the help of GPS, including network based GPS
- New SMS commands introduced for better handling
- You can buy the software directly from your mobile phone
- Now you can launch the application not only with the help of program icon but also without it using the secret combination, which you have previously set.  
- Now alarm SMS can be sent to 3 numbers. 2 alarm SMS numbers and the number you are sending the lock SMS from

More info as well as pdf user manual and the latest version for Phone Guardian can be found on www.symbianguru.com.

Hope you will like it.

Anunturi

Chirurgia spinală minim invazivă Chirurgia spinală minim invazivă

Chirurgia spinală minim invazivă oferă pacienților oportunitatea unui tratament eficient, permițându-le o recuperare ultra rapidă și nu în ultimul rând minimizând leziunile induse chirurgical.

Echipa noastră utilizează un spectru larg de tehnici minim invazive, din care enumerăm câteva: endoscopia cu variantele ei (transnazală, transtoracică, transmusculară, etc), microscopul operator, abordurile trans tubulare și nu în ultimul rând infiltrațiile la toate nivelurile coloanei vertebrale.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate