- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

GycuBrun

GycuBrun

• Grup: Members
Clerks '94
Ceva in genu:
Dante(zbiara nemultumit catre pritenul lui Randal): My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!
(clientu de la tejghea): In a row?
Iar inainte de asta:
(prietena lui Dante pleaca)Dante: Try not to suck any dick on your way to the parking lot!

proIntel

proIntel

View Postdriftking91, on 30th November 2010, 23:36, said:

''I'll make him an offer he can't refuse'' - The Godfather Part I
Idem :)

Edited by proIntel, 13 March 2011 - 14:23.

SoldierHair

SoldierHair

"-You can drink this if you don't have any liver?

-(Heath Ledger)What?

-Nothing ......! zicand nemaiputand de frica" 10 Things I hate about you

"This is gonna be legen-whait for it-dary" Barney ,How I meet your mother

"Ce face acest buton?"DeeDee, Dexter's Laboratory :rolleyes:

claudrider

claudrider

Mama always said life is like a box of chocolate, you never know wha'cha gonna get!" Forst Gump Cea mai tare replica din orice film

I've nurtured every sensation man's been inspired to have. I cared about what he wanted and I never judged him. Why? Because I never rejected him. In spite of all his imperfections, I'm a fan of man! I'm a humanist. Maybe the last humanist - John Millton The devil's advocate

Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER! - John Millton The devil's advocate

Kevin Lomax: What about love?
John Milton: Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate.

John Milton: Vanity, definitely my favorite sin.

John Milton: Free will. It's like butterfly wings: once touched, they never get off the ground. No, I only set the stage. You pull your own strings.

Kevin Lomax: What are you?
John Milton: Oh, I have so many names...
Kevin Lomax: Satan.
John Milton: Call me Dad.

Kevin Lomax: God dammit, what did you do to my wife?
John Milton: Well, on a scale of one to ten... ten being the most depraved act of sexual theatre know to man... one being your average Friday night run-through at the Lomaxes' household... I'd say, not to be immodest, Mary Ann and I got it on at about...
[counts on his fingers]
John Milton: ... seven.

John Milton: There's this beautiful girl just fucked me forty ways from Sunday... we're done, she's walking to the bathroom, she's trying to walk, she turns... she looks... it's me. Not the Trojan army just fucked her. Little ol' me. She has this look on her face like: "How the hell did that happen?"

Da, mi-a placut foarte mult filmul asta! :)

zerobitsunt

zerobitsunt

• Grup: Validating
Asta e una din elePosted Image

[ https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/DdsmD5uOE74?feature=oembed - Pentru incarcare in pagina (embed) Click aici ]

View Postmarius ro, on 02 martie 2010 - 22:28, said:

personal, imi place toata seria Austin Powers...
Sau cand o intreba mini-me pe beyonce faza cu sa-i faca un copil
"ai un inger in tine? nu. ai vrea sa ai?"

View PostSoldierHair, on 23 martie 2011 - 19:48, said:

-(Heath Ledger)What?
Sau...."why...so...serious?"

Edited by zerobitsunt, 19 April 2013 - 00:56.

Fin

Fin

"Everybody's parents fucked us up" - Ethan Hawke, "Before Sunrise"

"Hoo-hah!" - Al Pacino, Scent of a Woman

yronick

yronick

My precioussss!!  THE LORD OF THE RINGS

Run Forest, Run! Forrest Gump
After all, tomorrow is another day!  Gone with the wind
Here's Johnny!
Wendy, I'm home  The Shining
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.  Casablanca
One more man...just one... Schindler's list

era sa uit, the best ever:

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons.

Trainspotting

Purpura

Purpura

• Grup: Senior Members

The Silence, Doctor. We are the Silence. And Silence will fall!

“We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?”

Dr. Who.

Edited by Purpura, 26 June 2014 - 02:58.

satanicgem

satanicgem

" Recruiter: Now, are either of you homosexuals?
Winger: You mean like flaming?
Recruiter: Well, it's a standard question we have to ask.
Russell: No, we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn.''

Stripes (1981)

Costel2014

Costel2014

Guru Member

• Grup: Senior Members
"Stii, eu am vrut sa fiu rabin, dar cum locul de rabin in sat era ocupat, a trebuit sa ma multumesc sa fiu nebunul satului", Schlomo din Train de vie de Radu Mihaileanu.
Sau, tot din filmaul ala: "Neamt nu ajunge cine vrea! Neamt ajunge cine merita!" Razvan Vasilescu, interpretand un rrom deghizat in colonel german (filmul e savuros, are niste replici geniale).
O alta replica dintr-un film romanesc "v-am spus eu ca o sa fie urat, v-am spus!" zice Gheorghe Dinica privind direct spre spectatorii din fata ecranului in "Patul conjugal". Sau, clasica, pentru mine, "Fir-ati ai dracu cu melcii vostri!" din Senatorul melcilor, cred ca Cecilia Barbora o rostea cu naduf.
Ah, inca una "la munca, ortodocsilor!" din Balanta de Lucian Pintilie, daca imi aduc bine aminte cred ca Victor Rebengiuc o racnea sarcastic.
In rest, din filme straine, replici deja celebre, care s-au spus si pe aici, din Taxi driver, Godfather sau Scarface.

Edited by Costel2014, 12 August 2020 - 12:46.

Anunturi

Chirurgia spinală minim invazivă Chirurgia spinală minim invazivă

Chirurgia spinală minim invazivă oferă pacienților oportunitatea unui tratament eficient, permițându-le o recuperare ultra rapidă și nu în ultimul rând minimizând leziunile induse chirurgical.

Echipa noastră utilizează un spectru larg de tehnici minim invazive, din care enumerăm câteva: endoscopia cu variantele ei (transnazală, transtoracică, transmusculară, etc), microscopul operator, abordurile trans tubulare și nu în ultimul rând infiltrațiile la toate nivelurile coloanei vertebrale.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate