Ce fel de anunt mai este acesta?

- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

madutzu25

madutzu25

• Grup: Members

My Dear,

I am thanking you from the bottom of my heart for your availability to respond to my mail. I also thank God because he has answered my prayers for you to respond. I have tears in my eyes as i write this because i realized that this is a very difficult decision which i have taken and moreover, i didn't know if you will respond because i prayed fervently before contacting you. I therefore strongly believe that you will not disappoint me when you move ahead with this project I'm about to entrust into your hands. Frankly speaking, I do not know you before but my spirit tells me that you will not betray this trust i am imposing on you, though we will get to know each other as we communicate. I found your contact in my desperate search for someone i could trust and I contacted you because my spirit told me to do so and i hope you do not mind. I will like you to feel free to call me any time from the Phone number of Doctor John Simon Medical Group - That taking Care of me,  +221772xxxxx here in Senegal as soon as you call, please as him Dr John to pass the phone to Mrs Amanda Smith.
However I'm believing that God will direct you to use the fund according to my instructions and due to my illness i would not be able to explain more because my health condition is getting worse by the day of which i have handed my life over to God knowing that i will not make it as I have been diagnosed by professional doctors and my bones are getting weaker on daily basis. I would like all this to be done perfectly before i give up the ghost as i have handed every thing over to you

Secondly this money was made from the numerous oil contract jobs which my late husband did in SENEGAL because he was a contractor there and we were living there before his death. i want you to contact the Bank for the release of the money to your account as my beneficiary and the Bank in question has been working with my late husband before his death. I would like you to send me your details which include.

Your Full Name Your
Complete Address Phone/mobile
Number Age/Occupation

Once i receive this information, i will use it to prepare a Letter of Introduction which i will send to the Bank to introduce you as my beneficiary for them to transfer the funds to your account in your country as soon as possible. Like i told you in my first mail, 40% of the total funds will be your commission for doing this humanitarian work. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards.
Mrs Amanda

Ce fel de spam mai este?

Barboso

Barboso

Satir bătrân, "United Gashka" member

• Grup: Moderators
"Scrisoare nigeriana".

MembruAnonim

MembruAnonim

MembruAnonim

• Grup: Banned
Cineva este norocos... :D In curind te vor anunta ca ai cistigat ceva?

User107

User107

• Grup: Validating
Este o varianta de fraiereala. Daca pui botu' vei castiga un minus in banca.

Manasu

Manasu

• Grup: Senior Members
O mai exista cineva in lumea asta care sa pice in astfel de capcane?
Smecheriile astea sunt vechi de cand internetul...

La noi era celebra cea cu masinile de cusut nemtesti.  :)

Edited by Manasu, 07 July 2017 - 21:49.

madutzu25

madutzu25

Te cred,  dar e prima oara cand primesc o asemene "oferta "

baliosss

baliosss

Unstoppable

Uite cateva sute pe aici: https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/

stlk

stlk

Spartan Officer

View Postmadutzu25, on 07 iulie 2017 - 21:30, said:

My Dear,

Regards.
Mrs Amanda

Ce fel de spam mai este?
Decat am citit partea asta

Your Full Name Your
Complete Address Phone/mobile
Number Age/Occupation
Si mi-am dat seama ca primesc astfel de mesaje SPAM (mai bine zis phishing  dar nu prea prinde la romani ca sunt in limba engleza si multi habar nu au ce scrie  Posted Image ) ba de la "sotia" lui Donald John Trump prin care ma anunta ca trebuie "sa ridic"  nu stiu cate milioane de dolari pentru stiu eu mai ce, ba de la vreo banca etc.

Edited by stlk, 07 July 2017 - 21:57.

Master_Yoda

Master_Yoda

View PostBarboso, on 07 iulie 2017 - 21:37, said:

"Scrisoare nigeriana".

Attached File  aP4EXXg_460s.jpg   90.12K   36 downloads

A10

A10

View Postmadutzu25, on 07 iulie 2017 - 21:50, said:

Te cred,  dar e prima oara cand primesc o asemene "oferta "
Accept o si o sa vezi :D

MarianG

MarianG

be that as it may

• Grup: Moderators

Frankly speaking, I do not know you before but my spirit tells me that you will not betray this trust i am imposing on you, though we will get to know each other as we communicate
Eu nu mai inteleg, ori e teapa ori e sedinta de spiritism

Edited by MarianG, 07 July 2017 - 22:10.

AMAN_SER

AMAN_SER

Astea mergeau mai demult , ma mira ca mai vad cate una , acum multi ani am primit una de la o mostenitoare care dorea din suflet sa imi transfere 6 mil de dolari in cont. Posted Image Posted Image.

Dar asa se chemau:

View PostBarboso, on 07 iulie 2017 - 21:37, said:

"Scrisoare nigeriana".

Edited by AMAN_SER, 07 July 2017 - 22:13.

Manasu

Manasu

View PostAMAN_SER, on 07 iulie 2017 - 22:12, said:

acum multi ani am primit una de la o mostenitoare care dorea din suflet sa imi transfere 6 mil de dolari in cont. Posted Image Posted Image.
Slabut, am primit una in care mi se ofereau vreo 230 de milioane de dolari... da' am rezistat, nici n-aveam unde sa depozitez atata banet, iar in banci n-am incredere.

Edited by Manasu, 07 July 2017 - 22:17.

AMAN_SER

AMAN_SER

A fost distractiv oricum, baietasii mi-au trimis si o poza cu o negresa cu un ursulet in brate, luata de pe net mai mult ca sigur Posted Image ,  plus tot felul de declaratii de dragoste pe cate o jumate de pagina Posted Image

Phobos

Phobos

Guru Member

Ce fel de anunt mai este acesta?

Dumnezeule, AI CASTIGAT !!!   [ https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-19/s150x150/14310780_180295149040760_10474180_a.jpg - Pentru incarcare in pagina (embed) Click aici ]

View Poststlk, on 07 iulie 2017 - 21:55, said:

Decat am citit partea asta

Decat ce... ?

Edited by Phobos, 07 July 2017 - 22:32.

TheStarkestTruthMatters

TheStarkestTruthMatters

Semper Member

My Dear, :ninja: ... However I'm believing that God will direct you to use the fund according to my instructions and due to my illness i would not be able to explain more because my health condition is getting worse by the day of which i have handed my life over to God knowing that i will not make it as I have been diagnosed by professional doctors and my bones are getting weaker on daily basis. I would like all this to be done perfectly before i give up the ghost as i have handed every thing over to you. Secondly this money was made from the numerous oil contract jobs which my late husband did in SENEGAL because he was a contractor there and we were living there before his death. i want you to contact the Bank for the release of the money to your account as my beneficiary and the Bank in question has been working with my late husband before his death. I would like you to send me your details which include.
Your Full Name Your / Complete Address Phone/mobile Posted Image Number Age/Occupation

Once i receive this information, i will use it to prepare a Letter of Introduction which i will send to the Bank to introduce you as my beneficiary for them to transfer the funds to your account in your country as soon as possible. Like i told you in my first mail, 40% of the total funds will be your commission for doing this humanitarian work. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
(au uitat să pună ''Best'')  Regards,  Mrs Amanda'' Ce fel de spam mai este?
Se numește ''SCRISOARE NIGERIANĂ'' , astfel de e-mail-uri circulă de peste 19 ani pe internet și 'mneata te faci că habar nu ai avut de așa ceva până acuma? Oare Posted Image chiar ești sincer/ă Posted Image ?

YOUR_GOD

YOUR_GOD

Not assigned

Ori eu sunt prea batran, ori chestiile astea sunt de pe vremea hotmail-ului. Mi se pareau nostime atunci. Acum sunt ca o gluma auzita de prea multe ori.

rolion

rolion

Sunt curios daca este cineva care a jucat acest joc pana la capat,adica pana cand printul / printesa s-or pictisit de viata !??:)

Anunturi

Neurochirurgie minim invazivă Neurochirurgie minim invazivă

"Primum non nocere" este ideea ce a deschis drumul medicinei spre minim invaziv.

Avansul tehnologic extraordinar din ultimele decenii a permis dezvoltarea tuturor domeniilor medicinei. Microscopul operator, neuronavigația, tehnicile anestezice avansate permit intervenții chirurgicale tot mai precise, tot mai sigure. Neurochirurgia minim invazivă, sau prin "gaura cheii", oferă pacienților posibilitatea de a se opera cu riscuri minime, fie ele neurologice, infecțioase, medicale sau estetice.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate