Nokia 6230i

- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply
654 replies to this topic

Codename

Codename

Regele și Regina Cașcavalului

• Grup: Members
Gigantul finlandez Nokia a prezentat ieri un model cu care speră să prelungească viața best-seller-ului Nokia 6230. Modelul cu pricina se numește Nokia 6230i, care urmează tradiția Nokia de a lansa versiuni îmbunătățite (i) a celor mai bune modele, pentru a-și mări vânzările (vezi 7250i, 6610i etc.).

Dar să revenim la actualul model, pe care Nokia l-a negat în urmă cu câteva luni cu vehemență, probabil pentru a nu afecta vânzările modelului 6230, mulți preferând să aștepte un eventual 6230i.

Iată că mobilul a apărut și prezintă numeroase îmbunătățiri cumparativ cu bătrânul 6230. Iată câteva dintre principalele îmbunătățiri:

• Cameră de 1,3 MegaPixeli
• Push-to-talk
• 32MB memorie internă
• Meniu 3D
• Ecran cu rezoluția 208x208 pixeli

Iată acum și cele două mobile puse față în față:

[ http://img156.exs.cx/img156/7839/tabel4zn.jpg - Pentru incarcare in pagina (embed) Click aici ]

Aici puteți vedea cum arată mobilul, foarte asemănător cu originalul 6230.

Attached File  02_6230i_lowres.jpg   22.22K   634 downloadsAttached File  01_6230i_lowres.jpg   18.93K   597 downloadsAttached File  04_6230i_lowres.jpg   10.31K   467 downloadshment]Attached File  03_6230i_lowres.jpg   6.87K   328 downloads

Codename

Codename

Specificații complete

Tri-Band Operation

* EGSM 900, GSM 1800, and GSM 1900 networks in Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific, North America, and South America where these networks are supported
    * Automatic switching between bands

Size

* Weight: 99 g (including battery BL-5C)
    * Dimensions: 103 mm x 44 mm x 20 mm, 76 cc

Display

* Active TFT color display is noticeably brighter
    * Supports up to 65,536 colors within 208 x 208 pixels

User Interface

* New animated 3D menu graphics
    * 5-way navigation key with select key
    * Configurable right and left soft keys
    * List and grid menu

Integrated Digital Camera

* 1.3 megapixel camera (image size 1280x1024 pixels)
    * Record video in the 3GPP QCIF video file format (H.263 video and AMR for improved sound)
    * Record up to one hour of video - depending on the amount of memory available on the phone or MMC
    * Print images directly from the phone over a Bluetooth connection or using an MMC (depending on the printer)

Multimedia

* Integrated video player for download and playback or for streaming: 3GPP, H.263 video, MPEG-4, and AMR
    * Music player supports AAC, MP3, and M4A formats
    * Video encoding and playback in QCIF format with sound
    * Use AAC/MP3 tracks for ringing/game/alert tones, as well as MIDI/polyphonic tones
    * FM stereo radio
    * AMR, the 3GPP speech codec, provides improved sound quality

Messaging

* MMS OMA 1.2: combine image, video, text and voice clips and send as MMS to a compatible phone or PC; use MMS to tell your story with a multi-slide presentation. The MMS OMA 1.2 specification allows you to send/receive messages up to 300 KB in size.
    * Automatically resizes megapixel images to fit MMS (max. 300 KB attachment size depending on the network)
    * Email: supports SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4 protocols
    * Text messaging: supports concatenated SMS; picture messaging; SMS distribution list
    * Predictive text input: Support for all major languages in Europe and Asia Pacific
    * Presence: includes Wireless Village, Instant Messaging, and Dynamic phonebook; know someone's status before you call

Memory Functions

* 32 MB internal memory (approximately 27 MB available for video, audio, image files, and other documents)
    * MMC included in sales package (capacity of MMC depends on location), up to 512 MB supported
    * Back up important files such as presentations and documents, or just store images on your personal mobile storage device

Games

* 3D Golf and Street Racer (all regions), plus Backgammon (Europe, Middle East and Africa) or Space Mahjong (Asia-Pacific)
    * Download new Java™ games

Applications

* Visual Radio
    * Improved calendar (with week view)
    * Notepad and voice memo recorder
    * Translator
    * World Clock II
    * Converter II
    * Java MIDP 2.0 with Bluetooth API makes downloading new applications easy

Connectivity

* Transfer images, video clips, audio files, and other files
    * Bluetooth wireless technology: wide range of profiles and APIs for seamless connectivity
    * Infrared
    * USB port
    * Easy remote or local synchronization with a PC or other compatible device
    * Full OMA DRM 2.0 protects copyrighted material
    * Push to talk over cellular (PoC) lets you use your phone like a walkie-talkie

Browsing

* Integrated XHTML browser connects over TCP/IP stack
    * 3GPP video streaming
    * Mobile Wallet 2.0: convenient online use and storage of your numbers and passwords

Data Transfer

* EDGE Class 10 (4+1, 3+2): speed up to 236.8 Kbit/s
    * GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) class 10 (4+1, 3+2)
    * HSCSD (High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data) transfer up to 43.2 Kbit/s in HSCSD networks
    * TCP/IP

Personal Information Management (PIM)

* Call Management
          o Speed dialing: up to 9 names
          o Last-number redial from dialed calls list (Dial key brings up the dialed calls list)
          o Automatic redial (max 10 attempts)
          o Automatic answer (works with headset or car kit only)
          o Call waiting, call hold, call divert, call timer
          o Automatic and manual network selection
          o Caller identification with image
          o Closed User Group
          o Fixed Dialing Number, allows calls only to predefined numbers
          o Conference call (up to 5 participants)
          o Vibrating alert

* Voice Features
          o Voice dialing, 25 preset
          o 16 voice commands
          o Voice recording up to 60 min
          o Integrated handsfree speaker
          o Manual volume control

Codename

Codename

Nokia 6230i adds 1.3 megapixel camera, push to talk and improved display to highly popular model
March 01, 2005

Espoo, Finland - Nokia today unveiled three new mobile phones, further strengthening its portfolio of mid-range feature rich, voice-centric handsets. The highlight of this announcement is the Nokia 6230i camera phone, which adds a megapixel camera and push to talk functionality to the highly popular Nokia 6230. The Nokia 6230i and the Nokia 6021 are expected to start shipping in the second quarter and the Nokia 6030 in the third quarter of 2005.

"Nokia remains dedicated to offering consumers a variety of products to choose from, based on their individual needs and preferences," explains Aage Snorgaard, Vice President, Mobile Phones, Nokia. "The Nokia 6230i is the successor to one of the most popular camera phones Nokia has brought to the marketplace. With the Nokia 6230i, we are offering a broader feature set in the same classic design. We made a great phone even better."

The high-resolution screen (208 x 208 pixels) of the Nokia 6230i is an ideal backdrop for rich multimedia content. It displays colorful pictures taken by the built-in 1.3 megapixel camera with a 3 x digital zoom. The video recorder of the Nokia 6230i allows users to record videos of up to one hour, based on the storage of the MMC card included in the sales package.

For music lovers, the Nokia 6230i has a built-in stereo music player which supports several digital music formats, such as MP3, M4A and AAC. Now, favorite tunes from a CD library can easily be converted via PC software and loaded directly onto the Nokia 6230i. An FM radio with Visual Radio nicely rounds out the audio features of the Nokia 6230i.

Push to talk technology complements the feature set of the Nokia 6230i camera phone. It allows users to connect to others -- be it a group or an individual -- over GPRS, similar to using a walkie-talkie. Several operators worldwide have introduced push to talk services for consumers. The triband Nokia 6230i camera phone will be available at an estimated retail price, excluding taxes and subsidies, of 350 EUR.

aproape0m

aproape0m

ma mir ca au reusit un ecran mare

ALexu4um

ALexu4um

• Grup: Banned
Vroiai sa zici o rezolutie foarte buna la ecran nu ecran mare.

ThEDaMn3d

ThEDaMn3d

E aproape la fel la design cu 6230, insa are foarte mult in plus fata de acesta.
Marea surpriza este ecranul. De asemenea, este bine ca au marit memoria interna, caci era cam prea mica la 6230, noroc cu card-ul.

Zazie

Zazie

• Grup: Senior Members
Sunt in extaz. Imediat ce apare in Romania PE CALE OFICIALA il cumpar. Fara discutie.

Tzepi

Tzepi

pentru cei care nu au aflat ce inseamna Visual Radio:

Who's playing what?

See information on the song and artist currently playing. Find out future tour dates and read some hot gossip. On classical stations you can see all the relevant facts about the recording being played, including information on the orchestra, conductor, the auditorium, etc. This can be available at your convenience throughout the duration of the music – not just as a monologue before or after the piece.

Get the inside info

Enjoy radio news and sports broadcasts now enriched with graphics and interesting background information. See a detailed map during weather forecasts. Pick up the topic of an ongoing radio talk show and what has been discussed so far by clicking on the ‘recap’ button. See what still remains to be discussed by clicking on the ‘Coming up’ button. Receive weather, traffic and business news alerts while songs are playing.

Have your say

Participate in audience polls, votes and competitions more easily than ever before with a single click.

Get what you want, when you want it

Purchase a virtually unlimited range of products and services such as concert tickets, games, video clips and ring tones - immediately.

Visual Radio - when you're in the mode, you're in the mood.

Richer radio

With the Visual Radio built into your mobile handset, you can listen to any FM station you like. When you tune in to one that is already Visual Radio-enabled, you will enjoy a completely new kind of radio experience. What you hear will come over the ordinary, unmodified FM radio transmission: no changes there. The new interactive visual channel carrying the Visual Radio service will be provided over a two-way wireless Internet connection to your device.

Your call

While listening to a Visual Radio-enabled FM channel, you can switch the interactive Visual Radio service on or off whenever you want to. In between, you can enjoy the plain FM radio broadcast just like with any radio station. This also means you pay for mobile data traffic only when you choose to.

Clever stuff

The radio station uses the Visual Radio Tool software to create the contents to be transmitted over their interactive visual channel. That content is then sent to a server, where it will wait for the program to start. During the program, the Visual Radio system makes sure that what it is offering you is kept in sync with the corresponding program elements on the air.

Mai multe detalii, chiar si un demo, AICI

este ceva extraordinar, dar exista la noi in tara vreun post cu visual radio?

Blade

Blade

George_Catean, on Mar 3 2005, 00:02, said:

pai push to talck este si la 6230...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Offtopic: ce este push to talk asta?

CristianDia

CristianDia

Cateva imagini...

Attached Files

• Attached File  6.jpg   304.73K   736 downloads
  • Attached File  52.jpg   79.28K   449 downloads
  • Attached File  53.jpg   66.57K   248 downloads
  • Attached File  55.jpg   75.35K   229 downloads
  • Attached File  56.jpg   78.58K   293 downloads
  • Attached File  57.jpg   69.21K   294 downloads
  • Attached File  58.jpg   79.1K   323 downloads
  • Attached File  61.jpg   83.62K   241 downloads

SNap

SNap

L-am avut in mana la CEBIT, bine-nteles un "sample" pt ca nu e gata cica varianta finala.L-am butonat cateva minute si ramasesem total dezamagit cand am vazut ce incet se misca meniul (mai incet decat meniul lui Siemens C62). Pe ecran se vede super si e si putin marit fata de cel de la 6230. Reprezentantii Nokia au spus ca varianta finala nu va "beneficia" de acest slow-menu.  :coolspeak:

Zanel

Zanel

Si totusi, cand apare in magazine?

florinn

florinn

Tocmai ce am intrat pe forum sa vad ce parere are lumea de noul 6230i, si am fost placut impresionat ca se vorbeste deja de el.

Vroiam sa imi iau 6230, dar acum categoric vreau i-ul.

Cel mai mult imi place rezolutia la care s-a ajuns. Dar am si eu cateva intrebari:

1. In strainatate se gaseste? Mai precis in Germania.
2. Video cat se poate inregistra? La 6230 parca era cateva minute si apoi se oprea , desi mai era loc in memorie...
3. Ce-i push to talck?

SNap

SNap

Zanel, on Mar 14 2005, 18:25, said:

Si totusi, cand apare in magazine?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

florinn, on Mar 15 2005, 01:51, said:

Tocmai ce am intrat pe forum sa vad ce parere are lumea de noul 6230i, si am fost placut impresionat ca se vorbeste deja de el.

Vroiam sa imi iau 6230, dar acum categoric vreau i-ul.

Cel mai mult imi place rezolutia la care s-a ajuns. Dar am si eu cateva intrebari:

1. In strainatate se gaseste? Mai precis in Germania.
2. Video cat se poate inregistra? La 6230 parca era cateva minute si apoi se oprea , desi mai era loc in memorie...
3. Ce-i push to talck?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. Va fi in magazine incepand din Q2 in Germania. In RO un pic mai tarziu
   2. Video din cate am inteles...va fi la fel ca la 6230  (nu stiu sigur,mi-a spus un reprezentant Nokia) :confuzzled:  
   3. Da-i si tu un search k s-a discutat de f multe ori despre subiectul asta.

ScottishTerrier

ScottishTerrier

Nokia si-a luat-o in cap ca sunt nr.1 si competitia trece pe langa ei cu warp 3.Fata de concurenta directa (SE K750),6230i este depasit la toate capitolele:culori,marime ecran,rezolutie,polifonie,memorie chiar si design , chiar au de gand sa foloseasca designul lui 6230 la nesfarsit?
Singurul dezavantaj, dar major, porcaria aia de card Memory Stick Pro Duo pe care o folosesc astia de la Sony.
Si la SE mai apare si W800 pe care il putem folosi ca mp3 player inclusiv pe speaker din cate am inteles si vine cu un card de 512 MB la pachet.
Si sa nu uitam ca urmeaza sa apara 2 telefoane de la Samsung si un Motorola (E1120)  in curand care o sa cam rada de SE si Nokia la un loc.La Samsung:Z700 si mai ales P860, dar nu prea are rost sa vorbim aici de ele pt ca parerea mea ca se incadreaza in cu totul alta clasa fata de 6230i si K750.
Si inca o surpriza:astia mari ne rezerva un nou card special conceput pentru telefoane:T-Flash card, probabil ca o sa auzim din ce in ce mai des de el.

Edited by ScottishTerrier, 24 March 2005 - 14:47.

sepguy

sepguy

Prost insa nu e cel ce vinde...ci ala care cumpara.
Argumentul "domne'...e nokia" ma amuza si ma intristeaza in acelasi timp cel mai mult.
Sa nu mai vb de 90% din posesorii de series 60 (principala piata nokia) care nici macar nu stiu care este extensia unui fisier symbian. :death:

ScottishTerrier

ScottishTerrier

La 6230 clasic cea mai mare problema mi se pare bateria.1 zi de functionare-max 2 cand vorbesc mai putin mi se pare inacceptabil pentru un telefon care costa cat costa...Oare la 6230i s-au gandit sa rezolve problema?Voi ce stiti?

Zazie

Zazie

Nu mai prinzi tu telefon cu fel de fel de gadget-uri si care sa tina bateria 1 saptamana. Vrei ceva de acest gen cauta un 6310i care te a multumi dar adio camera, adio ecran color, adio mp3 player.
Fiecare dintre noi compara un telefon cu altul dupa preferintele lui si mai mereu este subiectiv. Ce pot sa spun...SE W800 are niste dotari excelente...dar daca nu mi se potriveste? Siemens...ok telefon am avut vreo 3, dar la capitolul manevrabilitate iar nu este pe gustul meu.
Polemici domnilor putem face la infinit. Ceea ce imi place mie nu este obligatoriu sa va placa si voua. De aceea exista n producatori. Satisfacerea tuturor gusturilor.
Bafta voua!

Cred ca N6230 s-a dorit a fi un telefon business. Atat.

Edited by Jarrive, 25 March 2005 - 15:50.

Anunturi

Chirurgia endoscopică a hipofizei Chirurgia endoscopică a hipofizei

"Standardul de aur" în chirurgia hipofizară îl reprezintă endoscopia transnazală transsfenoidală.

Echipa NeuroHope este antrenată în unul din cele mai mari centre de chirurgie a hipofizei din Europa, Spitalul Foch din Paris, centrul în care a fost introdus pentru prima dată endoscopul în chirurgia transnazală a hipofizei, de către neurochirurgul francez Guiot. Pe lângă tumorile cu origine hipofizară, prin tehnicile endoscopice transnazale pot fi abordate numeroase alte patologii neurochirurgicale.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate