Numere inmatriculare inundatie

core duo E6750 [email protected]

- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

codz

codz

• Grup: Members
Pun si eu o intrebare tot aici ca sa nu mai fac un topic nou pentru ca a tot vb de E6750 dar in principal am o intrebare ref o/c memorie. Am scris si pe un forum de afara, cred ca nu e o pb daca dau copy paste ca sa nu mai traduc inapoi in romana.

My CPU is E6750/2.66Ghz, all I did is to raise FSB from 333 to 400 and the CPU is stable @3.2Ghz. Voltage on CPU is 1.35V. Now I have read about temperatures as I have stock fans and only one normal case fan (beside the power source of course). I get readings (Core Temp) of 46-47 degrees Celsius when idle and goes up to 65-66 degrees Celsius when running stability tests (Prime95 stress test after only 5 minutes). Is this ok for long term use of this o/c?

The second, and maybe more important thing is o/c of the RAM. I have two types of RAM. 1Gb from a dual channel kit (2x512Mb) - OCZ Platinum PC6400 (800Mhz/CL 4-5-4-15/2.1V guaranteed up to 2.2V). And another 2Gb from a dual channel kit (2x1Gb) - Corsair TwinX XMS2 PC5400C4 667Mhz 4-4-4-12 rated at 1.9V. In order to o/c the RAM I have raised the DDR2 speed to 400Mhz using the Corsairs 667Mhz at 800Mhz. All good so far as they are known to function at 800Mhz with no problem. The question is regarding voltage - I use a 2.1V for the OCZ memory which is rated at this speed, so when I have aded the Corsairs the voltage is 2.1V for the 1.9V Corsairs. And more - I've set memory latencies to 4-4-4-12 - this is one thing I still can't grasp, with those latencies.

So to sum up, my Corsair XMS2 667Mhz 4-4-4-12/1.9V works now stable at 800Mhz/4-4-4-12/2.1V and my OCZ Platinum 800Mhz 4-5-4-15/2.1V works (stable of course) at 800Mhz/4-4-4-12/2.1V.

Will I break the Corsair (more afraid) pumping in the 2.1V voltage and 800Mhz in the same time or the OCZ (less afraid) using it at 4-4-4-12 instead of 4-5-4-15? I can realize how much stress I'm puting on the RAM modules as I can't measure heat or simply over-voltage stress from 1.9V to 2.1V for the Corsairs.

Si inca ceva, atat un programel numit hardware sensor monitor cat si nvidia ntune imi arata ca placa video are 78 de grade celsius in mod normal, nici nu stiu daca creste la jocuri video. Inainte sa fac overclock nu m-am uitat niciodata ce temperatura are. Este o placa XFX 7600GS cu cooler - fara fan. Are ceva?

Si inca nu e cald ca vara .. sa dau o/c-ul mai jos la 3Ghz? Si voltajul la memorie la 1.9V? Eu il tineam pe 2.1V cu OCZ-ul. Corsair-ul l-am luat de cateva zile.

Dan_yo

Dan_yo

Testeaza mai mult timp procesorul.Temperaturile sunt ok.
Placa video fanless,deci temperaturile mari sunt de asteptat.Masoara degetometric.
2.1v nu fac rau memoriilor.Cred ca este voltaj sigur pentru daily use.

bd_vr

bd_vr

nu-ti face probleme e totul in regula cu toate componentele.

Anunturi

Bun venit pe Forumul Softpedia!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate