MembruAnonim

MembruAnonim

MembruAnonim

• Grup: Banned
http://www.apple.com/stevejobs/

bishnitzman

bishnitzman

• Grup: Members
Apple a facut anuntul oficial. Steve Jobs a murit pe 5 octombrie 2011. Pacat, Dumnezeu sa-l odihneasca!

http://www.bizchanne...teve-jobs-13986

Fratello_2007

Fratello_2007

• Grup: Senior Members
Pacat, inainte de toate era un om.
Toti o sa ii urmam drumul pana la urma.
D-zeu sa il odihneasca!

Edited by Fratello_2007, 06 October 2011 - 06:03.

The0nly0ne

The0nly0ne

Nu prea suport eu i-blabla(in afara de iPod) dar totusi Steve Jobbs pentru mine a fost unul dintre geniile omenirii. Pacat ca se tot duc.

tkd29

tkd29

• Grup: Banned
R.I.P

morogan

morogan

S-a mai dus un geniu. RIP :(

luk4

luk4

R.I.P

cristi0304

cristi0304

Dumnezeu sa il odihneasca...

Sany

Sany

O pierdere grea! Nu sunt un fan iPhone, dar cu siguranta daca nu exista acest om tehnologia nu era la acest nivel in acest moment. Un motor, un om pacat ! R.I.P.

glumetu

glumetu

Jedi sora-mea!

Mare pacat. Dzeu sa-l odihneasca.

lenux

lenux

D-zeu sa-l odihneasca.

5lei

5lei

iPhone=SHIT , Steve J. = genius !
R.I.P !

medley

medley

custom attitude

[ https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/DrBw2cXWZS8?feature=oembed - Pentru incarcare in pagina (embed) Click aici ]

"Steve, thank you for being a mentor and a friend. Thanks for showing that what you build can change the world. I will miss you." - Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg

"Today, we lost one of the most influential thinkers, creators and entrepreneurs of all time. Steve Jobs was simply the greatest CEO of his generation. While I am deeply saddened by his passing, I'm reminded of the stunning impact he had in revolutionizing the way people consume media and entertainment. My heart goes out to his family and to everyone who had the opportunity to work beside him in bringing his many visions to life." - News Corp. CEO Rupert Murdoch

"Steve Jobs is the most successful CEO in the U.S. of the last 25 years. He uniquely combined an artists touch and an engineers vision to build an extraordinary company... one of the greatest American leaders in history." - Google Chairman Eric Schmidt

"Michelle and I are saddened to learn of the passing of Steve Jobs. Steve was among the greatest of American innovators - brave enough to think differently, bold enough to believe he could change the world, and talented enough to do it. By building one of the planet's most successful companies from his garage, he exemplified the spirit of American ingenuity. By making computers personal and putting the internet in our pockets, he made the information revolution not only accessible, but intuitive and fun. And by turning his talents to storytelling, he has brought joy to millions of children and grownups alike. Steve was fond of saying that he lived every day like it was his last. Because he did, he transformed our lives, redefined entire industries, and achieved one of the rarest feats in human history: he changed the way each of us sees the world. The world has lost a visionary. And there may be no greater tribute to Steve's success than the fact that much of the world learned of his passing on a device he invented. Michelle and I send our thoughts and prayers to Steve's wife Laurene, his family, and all those who loved him." - US  President Barack Obama

"Steve lived the California Dream every day of his life and he changed the world and inspired all of us." - Former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger

"I'm truly saddened to learn of Steve Jobs' death. Melinda and I extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends, and to everyone Steve has touched through his work. Steve and I first met nearly 30 years ago, and have been colleagues, competitors and friends over the course of more than half our lives. The world rarely sees someone who has had the profound impact Steve has had, the effects of which will be felt for many generations to come. For those of us lucky enough to get to work with him, it?s been an insanely great honor. I will miss Steve immensely." -  Longtime friend and tech rival Bill Gates

Edited by medley, 06 October 2011 - 07:51.

muc_cel_mic

muc_cel_mic

Cuvintele sunt de prisos.
Thank you, Mr. Chairman!

TheGrudge

TheGrudge

Watcher

• Grup: Moderators
R.I.P.
Pacat.Oare vor fi oameni suficient de capabili sa continue ceea ce a inceput si a dezvoltat atat de rapid?

scrisit

scrisit

Pacat de el, ce vremuri mai traiam... Ce baieram dadeam impreuna, cate betii. Vremuri... Acu' s-a dus.

driftking91

driftking91

Freak on a leash

Terminați mă cu prostiile despre Apple. Omul ăsta a fost un geniu, cu o mare contribuție în domeniul IT.

R.I.P.

CapitanuPICARD

CapitanuPICARD

I love SRI & DNA

Propunerea mea este ca un moderator al aceste sectiuni sa trimita condoleante din partea noastra, a celor care beneficiem de creatiile celui care a fost Steve Jobs.

Anunturi

Neurochirurgie minim invazivă Neurochirurgie minim invazivă

"Primum non nocere" este ideea ce a deschis drumul medicinei spre minim invaziv.

Avansul tehnologic extraordinar din ultimele decenii a permis dezvoltarea tuturor domeniilor medicinei. Microscopul operator, neuronavigația, tehnicile anestezice avansate permit intervenții chirurgicale tot mai precise, tot mai sigure. Neurochirurgia minim invazivă, sau prin "gaura cheii", oferă pacienților posibilitatea de a se opera cu riscuri minime, fie ele neurologice, infecțioase, medicale sau estetice.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate