Acoperire gol extrior intre termo...

All About DUI Laws in United States Of America

- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

rosesmith

rosesmith

• Grup: Members
I want to share a story with everyone that happened to me last august.  I had a few drinks coming back from a party in Santa Barbara California, unfortunately i did not really want to take a car pool home.  The thought of being drunk never occured to me, i had only had two beers and never had this amount of alcohol influenced my decision making before.  My friends recommended that i take a car pool but i preffered to drive home since i was only 15 minutes away from the party.   I got into my car at around 3 o clock in the night and began to drive home when a car pulled up behind me.  Surely it was a cop and he signalled to me to pull over.   I pulled over and began to explain the situation but he wanted me to get out of the car.   At this point i was a little ticked off because he was suspecting a DUI!!  I did a breathlize and didnt pass,  he offered to take me home and told me to leave the car.  I did not want to fight him, as i had previous crime history in california and kept my mouth shut!  However i did tell him that i would fight this case in court, he didnt say anything back.   Do the breathlizers even work accurately???!?!!!?

============================
rosesmith

california dui

ciutacu

ciutacu

• Grup: Senior Members
Asa si?

Anunturi

Chirurgia endoscopică a hipofizei Chirurgia endoscopică a hipofizei

"Standardul de aur" în chirurgia hipofizară îl reprezintă endoscopia transnazală transsfenoidală.

Echipa NeuroHope este antrenată în unul din cele mai mari centre de chirurgie a hipofizei din Europa, Spitalul Foch din Paris, centrul în care a fost introdus pentru prima dată endoscopul în chirurgia transnazală a hipofizei, de către neurochirurgul francez Guiot. Pe lângă tumorile cu origine hipofizară, prin tehnicile endoscopice transnazale pot fi abordate numeroase alte patologii neurochirurgicale.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate