Citate din Cartile Mele Preferate

- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

Shahara

Shahara

• Grup: Members
Uhm... cateva dintre ele:

"Life is a soul-sucking test that you survive or you fail. Personally,i think failure blows, so I intend to survive and laugh my ass off at all the losers."

"No woman has ever killed a man while he was washing dishes.”

"The gods don’t damn us, we damn ourselves by our words and deeds."

"Sometimes I think the only purpose our life has is to teach us how to live with the consequences of the bad decisions we've made..."

"The most beautiful heart of all is the one that can still love even while it bleeds, and especially after its been broken into thousands of pieces."

"Oh well. Life sucked and then they billed you for it."

"Far be it from me to ever let my common sense get in the way of my stupidity. I say we press on."

buntzi

buntzi

• Grup: Senior Members
De unde le-ai luat? Unele din ele par suficient de interesante încât să mă facă să vreau mai mult.

Puferiu

Puferiu

Fun du Gaulle

• Grup: Banned
Tasni, literalmente, pe strada, alergand. In dreptul cafenelei, la doi pasi de masina, incremeni ingrozit. In fata, pe trotuar, desi usor spalate de ploaie, se descifrau literele scrise cu creta, mari de cate o jumatate de metru pe care le citi cu o groaza copilareasca: DUMNEZEU TE CAUTA!
Se oprise pe alta inscriptie, scrisa cu litere mai mici, si se trase indarat. Sub apelul Armatei Salvarii, un vagabond notase: SUNT LA BISTROUL DIN COLT.

Noel Calef - Ascensor spre esafod

jonSnow

jonSnow

Sa accept supus soarta asa cum e, odata pentru totdeauna, si sa inabus in mine tot, renuntand la orice drept de a face ceva, de a trai si de a iubi?  - crima si pedeapsa

“Flesh without spirit,” I said. “Life without hope, the slavery of mankind-a bondage so hopeless that slaves will no longer know they are slaves. Wealth without happiness, abundance without the power to enjoy it. The death of the spirit.”
― Mika Waltari, The Dark Angel

Puferiu

Puferiu

Fun du Gaulle

Cel mai bun lucru pe care oamenii si-l pot dori unul altuia este sa nu inceapa sa se iubeasca.

Jeroen Brouwers - Rosu ucigas

Puferiu

Puferiu

Fun du Gaulle

Cand vom muri, vom fi asa de obositi ca n-o sa mai vrem nicio viata de apoi...

Asa Larsson - Furtuna solara

Shahara

Shahara

"The right pair of shoes can completely change your life. Just ask Cinderella."

“Baby, it's either laugh or cry and crying takes way too much energy. If you can't find humor in the shit life heaps on you, you really will grow miserable.”

“You have to learn to smile through your pain. Sometimes it’s all we got.”

“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”

“Old enough to know better, pissed enough not to care."

"We have three kinds of family. Those we are born to, those who are born to us, and those we let into our hearts.”

mecoparsapteplus

mecoparsapteplus

Hoinar fara grija sub cerul senin
Cu inima pururi voioasa
Treceam prin viata  voios pelerin
Si viata-mi parea mai frumoasa
Acum si credinta si dragostea-s scrum
Caci viata-i ca valul si marea
Tradarea-n tot locul pandeste pe drum
Și greu ne lovește tradarea.

Perpetiile bravului soldat Svejk in razboiul mondial. Jaroslav Hasek .

jonSnow

jonSnow

“Solitude is independence. It had been my wish and with the years I had attained it. It was cold. Oh, cold enough! But it was also still, wonderfully still and vast like the cold stillness of space in which the stars revolve.”
― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf

“I am in truth the Steppenwolf that I often call myself; that beast astray that finds neither home nor joy nor nourishment in a world that is strange and incomprehensible to him.”
― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf

alexandra_trs

alexandra_trs

„Not beautiful, he thought; beautiful is a word for young people. Beauty is a phase you go through, like acne.”
„I used to hate the almost-beautiful women, the pretty women, becouse I felt that I could look like that if I knew what to wear and what sort of make-up to use and how to walk right. I felt that they knew something secret and were keeping it from me, because if I knew itId be just as pretty as they and be able to compete with them for the things I wanted.”

„What I love I hang on to. With both hands, and my teeth, if I can get a good grip.
Even if it doesnt love you? Laura demanded.
Even then. Especially then. Anybody can love something thay loves you back. The other way around takes a certain amount of effort.”

„All men leave you. The faithful ones just die before they get ready to leave.”
„Its like marriage. The race there is between total knowledge of each other and death. If death comes first, its considered a successful marriage.”

A fine and private place, Peter S. Beagle

"Cu cât întelegi mai bine ce este libertatea, cu atât o pierzi mai mult."
Magicianul, Fowles

buntzi

buntzi

"‘Al-Qaeda HQ,’ I said. ‘Where the men are men and the goats are scared."
Lee child - Gone Tomorrow

ralu_seby

ralu_seby

"Trecutul e o-ncăpere din prezent în care intrăm mai rar. N-avem decat să deschidem o uşă, atît, şi suntem în trecut, iar uşa asta se deschide singură foarte des”
Ileana Vulpescu - Arta Conversatiei

Mi_Rebelle

Mi_Rebelle

Yukio Mishima:
“Dreams, memories, the sacred—they are all alike in that they are beyond our grasp. Once we are even marginally separated from what we can touch, the object is sanctified; it acquires the beauty of the unattainable, the quality of the miraculous. Everything, really, has this quality of sacredness, but we can desecrate it at a touch. How strange man is! His touch defiles and yet he contains the source of miracles.”

buntzi

buntzi

"War is not about dying for your country. It’s about making the other guy die for his"
Lee Child - The second son

buntzi

buntzi

View PostShahara, on 04 septembrie 2013 - 16:49, said:

[...]"No woman has ever killed a man while he was washing dishes.”
[...]
"Oh well. Life sucked and then they billed you for it."

"Far be it from me to ever let my common sense get in the way of my stupidity. I say we press on."

View PostShahara, on 12 septembrie 2014 - 20:37, said:

"The right pair of shoes can completely change your life. Just ask Cinderella."
[...]
“Old enough to know better, pissed enough not to care."
De unde sunt?

Shahara

Shahara

View Postbuntzi, on 21 martie 2017 - 11:50, said:

De unde sunt?
Este o serie: Dark Hunters scrisa de Sherrilyn Kenyon.

buntzi

buntzi

Ok, mersi.
On:
Sven Bailey: “When the fight starts, be someplace else. And always remember, nobody watches your butt for you, when it's You versus the Universe. And Margo, the universe just don't give a damn. Death's a high price to pay for stupidity or carelessness but they'll get you eventually if you don't do your job..."
Time Scout - Robert Asprin&Linda Evans

buntzi

buntzi

"He looked like a Neanderthal waxwork in a natural history museum, except that he was pale and sandy, not dark, and he was at least twice the size of any ancient hominid. He could have been seven feet tall, and three hundred pounds. Maybe more.[...]
Casey Nice said, ‘Jesus Christ.’
‘I don’t think so,’ I said. ‘No beard. No sandals.’ "

Lee Child - Personal

Anunturi

Second Opinion Second Opinion

Folosind serviciul second opinion ne puteți trimite RMN-uri, CT -uri, angiografii, fișiere .pdf, documente medicale.

Astfel vă vom putea da o opinie neurochirurgicală, fără ca aceasta să poată înlocui un consult de specialitate. Răspunsurile vor fi date prin e-mail în cel mai scurt timp posibil (de obicei în mai putin de 24 de ore, dar nu mai mult de 48 de ore). Second opinion – Neurohope este un serviciu gratuit.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate