- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

turbo trabannt

turbo trabannt

gogule, probleme mah? no, stai sa termin berea asta

• Grup: Senior Members
http://www.nytimes.c...amp;oref=slogin

extrem de interesant: banii lui branson si creierul lui rutan . ce parere aveti , are sanse?

turbo trabannt

turbo trabannt

British tycoon Richard Branson unveiled Wednesday his newest spaceship and said that test flights for the vessel would begin this year.
Branson, who has ambitious plans to begin carrying tourists on short flights into space by 2010, revealed models and photographs of the newest version of SpaceShipTwo and also the twin-fuselage WhiteKnightTwo which will ferry SpaceShipTwo into the atmosphere for a midair launch.

Construction of the two should be completed by this year.

"2008 is really going to be the year of the spaceship," Branson, president of the Virgin Atlantic airline and a key backer of the private space flight effort, told a press conference.

"The designs of both the mothership and the new spaceship are absolutely beautiful and surpass any expectations for the future of commercial spaceflight that we had when first registering the name Virgin Galactic in 1999," he said.

The two vessels are being built by Scaled Composites, an aircraft builder in Mojave, California, with plans to provide paying customers flights into suborbital space some 110 kilometers (70 miles) above the earth.

Branson said more than 200 passengers have confirmed their plans for the flight, which will cost 200,000 dollars each, and that some 85,000 have expressed interest.

With its numerous round windows providing views on all sides, SpaceShipTwo will carry two crew and six passengers, who will experience five minutes of zero gravity once in space.

The first flight is expected in 2009.

Natasha Pavlovich, a native of Yugoslavia and member of the 100 "founders" selected for the earliest flights, said she was crossing her fingers to be on the first tourist flight, due in 2010.

"I will become the first astronaut from former Yugoslavia," she said. "I want to see with my own eyes God's creation."

Luxembourg businessman Jean Ries said he was among the very first to sign up and back the project.

"I am a private pilot, and for a pilot to go into space is the ultimate goal."

m3th0dman

m3th0dman

Nu-i interesează pe bogătași decât să obțină profit din turismul spațial. Nu ar aduce nimic  nou științei.

turbo trabannt

turbo trabannt

m3th0dman, on Jan 24 2008, 22:01, said:

Nu-i interesează pe bogătași decât să obțină profit din turismul spațial. Nu ar aduce nimic  nou științei.
ba da , acces ieftin in spatiu :)

daca merge este cel mai mare breaktrough in calatoriile spatiale de la v-2 incoace. zi holy grail .

Edited by turbo trabannt, 24 January 2008 - 23:28.

csongi12xme

csongi12xme

• Grup: Banned
S asa se strica lumea...

Anunturi

Chirurgia cranio-cerebrală minim invazivă Chirurgia cranio-cerebrală minim invazivă

Tehnicile minim invazive impun utilizarea unei tehnologii ultramoderne.

Endoscoapele operatorii de diverse tipuri, microscopul operator dedicat, neuronavigația, neuroelectrofiziologia, tehnicile avansate de anestezie, chirurgia cu pacientul treaz reprezintă armamentarium fără de care neurochirurgia prin "gaura cheii" nu ar fi posibilă. Folosind tehnicile de mai sus, tratăm un spectru larg de patologii cranio-cerebrale.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate