Distributia codurilor de server (HTTP)

- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Courage

Courage

Founder

• Grup: Senior Members
Am gasit interesant articolul, mai ales prin prisma faptului ca sunt returnate atat de multe erori 404, dar mai ales 302 !!!

Codul 302 este redirect, insa pt motoarele de cautare insemna "tomporary moved" -> nu se transferul PR-ul etc.
Este o greseala comuna pt ff. multi webmasteri si administratori.

[ http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4427/648/1600/pie2.1.jpg - Pentru incarcare in pagina (embed) Click aici ]

http://awis.blogspot...dy-home_05.html

I'm on a jag here. We are still digging around the Web Search Platform and pulling up some stats. It can be addictive.

I managed to pull this graph together without spending any money. I simply used the "Create a Collection" feature of the platform to find out what was in the crawl.

The question was this: What response codes does our crawler get when it tries to crawl the Web?

When the crawler attempts to crawl a document, it is like knocking on a door... is anybody home? Did you move? Did I knock on the wrong door? Did the house disappear?

My methodology was dead-simple. I just used the Create a Collection form on the Web Search Platform to construct queries asking how many documents existed in the Alexa Crawl with various HTTP response codes during the April to May time period. Within a few seconds I had the answer.

In the pie chart above, green represents response code 200 - OK, meaning that it was a successful transaction. 80% 84% of all items Alexa attempted to crawl in April and May returned that code.

Items in Red are in the 5XX class and represent server errors. These could be DNS problems, servers that are down, or other problems. 6.5 Less than .5 percent of all docs were server errors.

Another 6.5 percent were the items in blue, 4XX class, including everybody's favorite, 404 error - page not found. These are referred to as client errors.

Last, but not least, there are the 3XX error codes in yellow, indicating that the document has been moved. About 8% of all docs returned this code.

We have a few more ideas about what to do next, like distribution of domains across the Web and we are looking for more. Suggestions are welcome.

Attached Files

Astor

Astor

View PostCourage, on Jul 11 2006, 23:53, said:

Codul 302 este redirect, insa pt motoarele de cautare insemna "tomporary moved" -> nu se transferul PR-ul etc. Este o greseala comuna pt ff. multi webmasteri si administratori.
Nu intotdeauna e o greseala. ;)

Courage

Courage

Founder

Intr-adevar, insa de cele mai multe ori este si costa ff. mult !

Astor

Astor

Prostia/necunoasterea se plateste intotdeauna intr-un fel sau altul.

Anunturi

Chirurgia cranio-cerebrală minim invazivă Chirurgia cranio-cerebrală minim invazivă

Tehnicile minim invazive impun utilizarea unei tehnologii ultramoderne.

Endoscoapele operatorii de diverse tipuri, microscopul operator dedicat, neuronavigația, neuroelectrofiziologia, tehnicile avansate de anestezie, chirurgia cu pacientul treaz reprezintă armamentarium fără de care neurochirurgia prin "gaura cheii" nu ar fi posibilă. Folosind tehnicile de mai sus, tratăm un spectru larg de patologii cranio-cerebrale.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate