Amenda in Lipsa ?

NFS heat

- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

djhappy89

djhappy89

• Grup: Members
Salut , întâmpin o problema in acest joc pe harta am unele  evenimente care au un semn de exclamare. Am dedus că acolo sunt doua curse prin mișcarea joystick-ului sau a sagetilor stanga-dreapta .am terminat aceste curse pe primul loc dar acel semn de exclamare nu dispare.. mă poate ajuta cineva?

Robiacs

Robiacs

• Grup: Senior Members
Nu dispare niciodata. Ca sa-ti dai seama daca le-ai facut, se schimba iconita curselor intr-un fel de coronita.

djhappy89

djhappy89

Îmi poți arăta cumva cum arata acea coroniță? Mersi pentru raspuns

waterman

waterman

Guru Member

• Grup: Senior Members
Uite colegule ce am găsit

https://answers.ea.c...ng/td-p/8405911

Ia și citește acolo că explică tot.

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Events not marked as completed on map after winning
What car were you using? Exige
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Bannister, Yoshikazu, Vertigo
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Win first place on day time events and see if they are marked as completed on map.
What happens when the bug occurs? After winning first place, the event map markers still have an exclamation point and do not have check marks.
What do you expect to see? Map markers on completed events show check markers after winning first place.

Noticed on the events Bannister, Yoshikazu, Vertigo, even after completing the events multiple times.  After winning first place, the event map markers still have an exclamation point and do not have check marks.
15 people had this problem.

drumantas97
@emxv It's really annoying. The map gets flooded with exclamation marks. The further you progress, the worse it gets. Hope they fix this soon

Joker25273
@drumantas97 The races that have the exclamation marks are 2 race options, 1st race is for high level cars and pays better & the 2nd race is for cars with lower level, so it gives you the option of what race you want to do...

UB3RBOSS
Wait what? Are you saying this is not a bug? Cause I've beaten the race with lower level car and high level car and it still has exclamation mark on it. And it shows up as the same identical race.

Lubespray
I am having the same exact problem with the Reaction race. Haven't really tested others. Beat both 180 and 220 events back to back and the exclamation mark is still there.

Joker25273
@UB3RBOSS Yes that exactly what I’m saying, there is 2 options to all those races with exclamation marks...

Joker25273
@Lubespray The exclamation marks stay there even after completing the races...

TheWaIkingDev
From what I’ve seen posted on here before about this it has something to do with challenges that are tied to the events or something? I haven’t managed to test it out but my maps flooded with the exclamations as well.

UB3RBOSS
@Joker25273  Where does it say this? And why are the other ones check marked. How do you select which version of that race you play? I think you're wrong about this one pal.

Tepeteus
Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug When i finished any race, I have opened. It stil looks like I wouldn't have played the whole race even. And no matter if it's a day or night race.
What car were you using? For example i used a Jaguar F-type.
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Raptor circuit race was the last played race that changed as played trough race.
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When finished any race, have opened. It stil looks like wouldn't have played the whole race even.
What happens when the bug occurs? Races don't mark as played through.
What do you expect to see? For example races becomes played through races.

Number 1 picture which is marked as played trough, And Number 2 picture aren't marked as played trough

Edited by waterman, 01 April 2020 - 09:54.

djhappy89

djhappy89

Am citit, nu se poate rezolva așa rămâne ...îți mulțumesc frumos

Anunturi

Chirurgia endoscopică a hipofizei Chirurgia endoscopică a hipofizei

"Standardul de aur" în chirurgia hipofizară îl reprezintă endoscopia transnazală transsfenoidală.

Echipa NeuroHope este antrenată în unul din cele mai mari centre de chirurgie a hipofizei din Europa, Spitalul Foch din Paris, centrul în care a fost introdus pentru prima dată endoscopul în chirurgia transnazală a hipofizei, de către neurochirurgul francez Guiot. Pe lângă tumorile cu origine hipofizară, prin tehnicile endoscopice transnazale pot fi abordate numeroase alte patologii neurochirurgicale.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate