29 replies to this topic

dan78rom

dan78rom

in omnia paratus

• Grup: Senior Members
@aceton
Da da, bine.

“J-K11
Read just about every review on this phone and I don't think I've read any that truly brings up the frankly horrific camera software. The hardware is great, but it's ruined by the software. A few examples:
EVERY photo except in monochrome is over noise reduced and over sharpened.
Even after turning the "master AI" off (which is an absolute must) the phone decides if there should be an hdr effect kinda overly processed photo, which absolutely ruines the photo for any use. I took two photos in Photo mode after each other (portrait with window behind), first came out as expected and the other one in the exact same composition was horrible like an early poorly made hdr pic. This could be avoided if I'd used the manual mode, but then I can't use the telelens (for some reason, the UI is very unintuitive to say the least).
I took another picture at dusk where the phone decided the sky should have a gradient with yellow, purple, blue and grey in it (it was just blue IRL).
And the switching to the telelens when you choose 3x or 5x... Argh! It has nothing to do with distance or available light, sometimes the phone just refuses to switch cameras and you simply have to skip taking the photo.
Have anyone really tried the 960fps video? Have Huawei? I took a video of a propeller and all you see are dots jumping around instead of a propeller.
In this review I read the selfie camera has hdr. Where? Is it a manual setting? Because of I choose hdr under Moore I can't switch cameras to the front and there is definitely not an automatic one (unless it only works with Master ai on, which would be the same as if there were no hdr).
Then the beatification... I don't need my pictures smudged thank you. And I don't need any red lipstick added either (really, with beatification set to 0 I get both smudging and very red lips with the front camera).
You can capture some good photos with the phone but it's a lottery (and you always get the heavy nr and sharpening in color photos).

There also seems to be a theme with ruining good hardware with bad software (or decisions) since the screen over sharpened text. Any black text on white background has a bright line around it. Very annoying. I also suspect there is beatification/face smudging going on since when watching ex YouTube the faces are detail less. Third issue with the screen is probably hardware related and I haven't seen anyone mention it: at low brightness the ghosting in dark areas is horrific. Just try the dark theme and lower the brightness, now go into the settings and scroll...

Hopefully some, if not all, that can be fixed with software will be fixed in an update.

PS. I'm very happy with the stabilization in FHD, much better than any distortion frenzy you get with OIS on phones.
Also don't miss the headphone jack, why would anyone not use bt?!
Battery life is ok I guess and great if you don't use the phone.
Durability wise I have no idea, but best not to drop it since it's covered in glass...”

Morpheus88

Morpheus88

• Grup: Members
Se pare ca de azi s-a dat drumul la upgrade-ul spre Android 9 Pie si pentru Nokia 8 Sirocco...

https://nokiapowerus...olling-out-now/

emikiii

emikiii

Salut,
Doresc să-i cumpăr soției acest telefon. Aș vrea să știu dacă acest telefon vine prevăzut din fabrică cu folie de protecție sau trebuie să-i cumpăr și o folie separată.
Mulțumesc!

xtremealex15

xtremealex15

A venit update-ul pe aprilie.

Attached Files

addryanns

addryanns

Salutare. Zilele astea e la Altex & Co la 1700 lei. Este o afacere pentru 2019?

danghetau

danghetau

Guru Member

• Grup: Senior Members
Chiar 1650 de lei sigilat si garantie 2 ani.
Mai merita acest telefon sa fie cumparat? Primeste upgrade la Q?
Parca m-ar tenta sa fac upgrade de la Nokia 6.1 2018, nu vreau telefon mai mare de 150mm si nici ultimul racnet ca si asa nu fac mare lucru cu el.

wolf_wolf

wolf_wolf

Update iulie

Attached Files

Edited by wolf_wolf, 16 July 2019 - 18:13.

wolf_wolf

wolf_wolf

Patch securitate August.

Attached Files

wolf_wolf

wolf_wolf

Patch securitate septembrie.

Attached Files

wolf_wolf

wolf_wolf

Patch securitate octombrie.

Attached Files

wolf_wolf

wolf_wolf

Patch securitate noiembrie

Attached Files

MembruAnonim

MembruAnonim

MembruAnonim

• Grup: Banned
La 2 ani după ce a apărut îl am și eu... E cam mic ecranul pt un tel bun
Cred că îl dau...

Anunturi

Second Opinion Second Opinion

Folosind serviciul second opinion ne puteți trimite RMN-uri, CT -uri, angiografii, fișiere .pdf, documente medicale.

Astfel vă vom putea da o opinie neurochirurgicală, fără ca aceasta să poată înlocui un consult de specialitate. Răspunsurile vor fi date prin e-mail în cel mai scurt timp posibil (de obicei în mai putin de 24 de ore, dar nu mai mult de 48 de ore). Second opinion – Neurohope este un serviciu gratuit.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate