Impozite pe proprietati de anul v...

teava rezistenta panou apa calda

Acces in Curte din Drum National

Sub mobila de bucatarie si sub fr...
 Rezultat RMN

Numar circuite IPAT si prindere t...

Pareri brgimportchina.ro - teapa ...

Lucruri inaintea vremurilor lor

Tesla S si X dati in judecata pentru autopilot.

- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

Torquemada-666

Torquemada-666

• Grup: Senior Members
Uite ca nu e totul, deloc roz.

Aici aveti citat din link.ul pus de Hansolo. Oricum probleme de genul demult exista, dar oamenii au fost platiti si momiti sa taca.

"Why this Tesla fan thinks the company is losing its way"

Alain Cohen: "In Tesla's case, I fear the appropriate focus is missing. It must remember it is not just a research lab but also a product company."
UPDATED: 8/17/17 1:36 pm ET - adds Tesla response
WASHINGTON -- Call me an early adopter. I bought the 892nd Tesla roadster to come off the assembly line in 2010. There were problems. The motor had to be replaced three times.

So, what did I do? I bought a second Tesla, and then a third, both top-of-the-line Model S sedans."

"We’re talking almost $400,000 worth of the sleek, futuristic automobiles. At first blush, given my experiences with the first model, you might think it odd I would come back for two more. I even encouraged my brother to buy two Tesla sedans.

It is also not out of the question I would buy a fourth Tesla, though under improved circumstances. I love the idea of the car -- but I’ve stopped loving the company.

The fact is this: Through hubris, loss of focus, or simply ignorance of its consumer mission, Tesla has lost its way."

"For me personally, after a myriad of product issues, the damage Tesla did to my car, and mounting frustration over Tesla’s lack of responsiveness, I had no choice but to sue the company (see attached lawsuit) in state court in Fairfax County, Va. This action came after they refused to even return my phone calls or answer my emails.

That’s no way for a company that wants to be an American trailblazer to treat those who supported them from the beginning.

Let’s get one thing straight: I believe in Tesla’s clean energy mission, and the vision of its head, Elon Musk, to combat global warming. As a tech entrepreneur and engineer myself with several dozen patents, I understand and admire his passion."

"Musk deserves the accolades he receives for successes after failures and for that indomitable spirit of try and try again. I have always aspired to have that same verve and vision with the technology companies I have launched.

Getting it right

I simply want Tesla to get it right and not to all but abandon early and loyal consumers. If they do, -- and in my experience they have -- this does not bode well for future purchasers, including those who order the lower-priced Model 3 sedans. The third and most recent Tesla I purchased had some annoying noise problems. I took it to the Tesla service center for repair, and in the process, the company tore a hole in the leather seat. They were honest and admitted what happened. It seemed like a minor fix and the company said it would replace the seat at its own cost.

However, even after making the promise in writing, they stalled, and then went completely silent over the last 11 months. Tesla didn’t explicitly refuse to fix the problem. Instead, they turned a blind eye to my many inquiries, and their own documented evidence of the problem.
Login
Newsletters
Subscribe

SEARCH

Search
HOME
CARS & CONCEPTS
NEWS BY BRAND

Why this Tesla fan thinks the company is losing its way

Alain Cohen: "In Tesla's case, I fear the appropriate focus is missing. It must remember it is not just a research lab but also a product company."
UPDATED: 8/17/17 1:36 pm ET - adds Tesla response
WASHINGTON -- Call me an early adopter. I bought the 892nd Tesla roadster to come off the assembly line in 2010. There were problems. The motor had to be replaced three times.

So, what did I do? I bought a second Tesla, and then a third, both top-of-the-line Model S sedans.

We’re talking almost $400,000 worth of the sleek, futuristic automobiles. At first blush, given my experiences with the first model, you might think it odd I would come back for two more. I even encouraged my brother to buy two Tesla sedans.

It is also not out of the question I would buy a fourth Tesla, though under improved circumstances. I love the idea of the car -- but I’ve stopped loving the company.

The fact is this: Through hubris, loss of focus, or simply ignorance of its consumer mission, Tesla has lost its way.

For me personally, after a myriad of product issues, the damage Tesla did to my car, and mounting frustration over Tesla’s lack of responsiveness, I had no choice but to sue the company (see attached lawsuit) in state court in Fairfax County, Va. This action came after they refused to even return my phone calls or answer my emails.

That’s no way for a company that wants to be an American trailblazer to treat those who supported them from the beginning.

Let’s get one thing straight: I believe in Tesla’s clean energy mission, and the vision of its head, Elon Musk, to combat global warming. As a tech entrepreneur and engineer myself with several dozen patents, I understand and admire his passion.

Musk deserves the accolades he receives for successes after failures and for that indomitable spirit of try and try again. I have always aspired to have that same verve and vision with the technology companies I have launched.

Getting it right

I simply want Tesla to get it right and not to all but abandon early and loyal consumers. If they do, -- and in my experience they have -- this does not bode well for future purchasers, including those who order the lower-priced Model 3 sedans.

The third and most recent Tesla I purchased had some annoying noise problems. I took it to the Tesla service center for repair, and in the process, the company tore a hole in the leather seat. They were honest and admitted what happened. It seemed like a minor fix and the company said it would replace the seat at its own cost.

However, even after making the promise in writing, they stalled, and then went completely silent over the last 11 months. Tesla didn’t explicitly refuse to fix the problem. Instead, they turned a blind eye to my many inquiries, and their own documented evidence of the problem.

This is not simply the pique of a grouchy customer upset over a minor issue. In fact, my lawsuit will likely cost me much more than I stand to gain, but it’s not about the money. It is really not even about me. It’s about the future of Tesla and other companies promising innovative products, and how they treat customers.

In Tesla’s case, I fear the appropriate focus is missing. It must remember it is not just a research lab but also a product company. After giving admirable attention to problems with my first roadster, the company appears to have directed its full attention to challenges other than customer service.

In the early days, providing good service was necessary for the fledgling company to consolidate support and not endanger its reputation. Now, it appears Tesla is still riding on its old reputation.

Perhaps self-driving cars are cooler and sexier than taking care of current customers, but that’s not the way to become a great American company. Being highly innovative shouldn’t earn you a “pass” on being responsive to your customers.

Buyer beware

I want the company to meet its responsibility to its customers, whether they are early purchasers such as me, or first time buyers. But, for now, it is buyer beware:

A litany of other problems I have had include the following:

• The Bluetooth system malfunctioned in multiple ways when used with iPhone and Android phones. Among the many problems I reported, conversations inside the car can be heard loudly outside the car. This can be embarrassing or even dangerous. Tesla acknowledged this does in fact happen, and then responded: “It’s operating as designed.”

• A faulty sensor caused the car to think it was minus 40 degrees, and it just decided to have an immediate “powertrain shutdown” while driving on a city street. I was lucky I was not on the highway. Tesla’s response: “It’s ok for the car’s software to shut off all power. All cars shut down at times.”

• The car frequently needs to be “rebooted” -- that’s what Tesla service calls it. The car’s computer gets into a bad state and many random malfunctions occur. The standard remedy is to reboot it, just like when your laptop goes haywire.

• After a late evening, I tried for 30 minutes to start the car. The car controls were completely dark and inoperable. It turns out, the car was updating its software, but it displayed no indication of any kind. Tesla’s response: “we’ll look into it” But, as usual, I didn’t hear back."

Edited by Torquemada-666, 18 August 2017 - 09:52.

onzaueb

onzaueb

• Grup: Members
Oau, domnul Torque, ai postat ceva pro-tesla :)

E o experienta individuala. Insa omul spune:
"
Let's get one thing straight: I believe in Tesla's clean energy mission, and the vision of its head, Elon Musk, to combat global warming. As a tech entrepreneur and engineer myself with several dozen patents, I understand and admire his passion."
"Musk deserves the accolades he receives for successes after failures and for that indomitable spirit of try and try again. I have always aspired to have that same verve and vision with the technology companies I have launched. [...]
"
Cu alte cuvine, omul face o critica constructiva. Ceea ce e un lucru bun.

inuendo0

inuendo0

Reinviem un topic mai vechi dar cred ca merita.
Ultima versiune a Autopilot cu modul "Mad Max" de schimbare automata a benzilor.
Merita vazut clipul.
https://www.teslarat...impression=true

Si daca ne reamintim comparatiile pe care le faceau unii cu asistentul de conducere de pe Audi care nici macar nu tinea banda corect ori se dezactiva daca nu era flancat de masini...imi vine sa rd.

La minutul 4:45, si 4:56, din clipul de mai jos sunt situatii hilare fata de ce poate Autopilotul de pe Tesla.

[ https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/WsiUwq_M8lE?feature=oembed - Pentru incarcare in pagina (embed) Click aici ]

Edited by inuendo0, 09 November 2018 - 22:07.

ericmario

ericmario

Fenomembru

Cu dedicație special pentru 3T.
Oftic-te, cu plcere!
Attached File  20181118_145404_HDR.jpg   675.26K   7 downloads
Attached File  20181118_145426_HDR.jpg   534.76K   8 downloads
Attached File  20181118_145515_HDR.jpg   497.82K   7 downloads
Attached File  20181118_145447_HDR.jpg   630.8K   5 downloads
Attached File  20181118_145433_HDR.jpg   369.85K   5 downloads

Edited by ericmario, 18 November 2018 - 18:01.

ericmario

ericmario

Fenomembru

3T asta e ca să nu mai vorbești prostii.
Eu cu tigaia mea, ăla cu Tesla lui.

[ https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/y62LyA-Fdg4?feature=oembed - Pentru incarcare in pagina (embed) Click aici ]

Attached Files

Edited by ericmario, 18 November 2018 - 21:03.

Anunturi

Chirurgia endoscopică a hipofizei Chirurgia endoscopică a hipofizei

"Standardul de aur" în chirurgia hipofizară îl reprezintă endoscopia transnazală transsfenoidală.

Echipa NeuroHope este antrenată în unul din cele mai mari centre de chirurgie a hipofizei din Europa, Spitalul Foch din Paris, centrul în care a fost introdus pentru prima dată endoscopul în chirurgia transnazală a hipofizei, de către neurochirurgul francez Guiot. Pe lângă tumorile cu origine hipofizară, prin tehnicile endoscopice transnazale pot fi abordate numeroase alte patologii neurochirurgicale.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate