cum aflu pe cati biti este placa video?
Posted 26 December 2004 - 17:06
Salut, cine poate sa ma lamureasca pe cati biti mere placa mea video MSI GeForce 4 MX 440 with AGP 8X specificatiile placii sunt:
• 256-bit 3D and 2D graphics accelerator.
• Integrated second-generation Transform and Lighting engines.
• Supports AGP 4x/8x interface.
• 34million triangles per second setup engine with Z-cull and Z-clear.
• 1.1billion texels per second and 540million pixel per second fill rate.
• NVIDIA Shading Rasterizer with 24 of 26 DX8 pixel shading functions and full set of OpenGL
1.3 pixel combiner operations.
• 32-bit color with 32-bit z/stencil.
• Cube environment mapping.
• DirectX® and S3TC® texture compression.
• Digital Vibrance Control.
• Enhanced TwinView dual-display architecture supporting any combination of notebook LCD,
desktop VGA monitor, DVI display or TV set.
• Dual CRTC/Simultaneous Dual Display(same or different surfaces)
• Integrated 350 MHz Palette-DAC for analog VGA monitors up to 2048x1536.
• Integrated NTSC/PAL TV encoder supporting resolutions up to 1024x768.
• Integrated TMDS transmitter for Digital Visual Interface support with scaling and filtering for
flat panels up to 1600x1200.
• MPEG-2 hardware decode, including Inverse Discrete Cosine Transform and Motion
Compensatio.◊ Supports VIP1.1 interface
◊ Supports Microsoft® DirectX® 8.0, 7.0, 6.0, and 5.0 (IDCT)
◊ Fully compliant support for OpenGL 1.2 for Windows XP/2000 operating systems
◊ Up to 8.0GB/second memory bandwidth
◊ Up to 2.1GB/second AGP bus bandwidth
◊ Supports 128-bit DDR, 64-bit DDR, and 32-bit DDR SDRAM
Edited by M@RiuS, 26 December 2004 - 17:33.
Posted 27 December 2004 - 17:23
sau sisoft sandra
Posted 27 December 2004 - 20:11
Posted 27 December 2004 - 21:32
In sfarsit aud cuvatul de aur, deci "Magistrala" da bitii placii video... le era tare greu sa scrie direct in specificatii :) merci la toti, am sa incerc
Posted 28 December 2004 - 13:15
64 biti cool :)
Posted 29 December 2004 - 13:17
64 Biti ... not cool... :death:
▶ 0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users