That word! It is no more,
It is past, and still it lives!
So is God.

(Pygmy Prayer)

3sat

3sat

• Grup: Members

Attached File  gg.jpeg   27.72K   5 downloads

My God, my God, deliver us from occupation with follies, and show us the realities of things as they are!' Lift the covering of heedlessness from our insight's eye and show us each thing as it is! Disclose not to us nonbeing in being's form, and place no curtain of nonbeing on being's beauty! Make these imaginal forms into the mirror of Your beauty's self-disclosures, not the cause of veiling and distance! Turn these imaginary imprints into the capital of our knowing and seeing, not the instrument of our ignorance and blindness! Our deprivation and rejection come from ourselves-turn us not over to ourselves! Bestow upon us freedom from ourselves, and confer upon us familiarity with Yourself!

Attached File  xxh.jpg   187.42K   6 downloads

I always loved to walk the woods and mountains,
Pleased myself, lost in fields and marshes.
Now I go out with nephews, nieces,
In the wilds, parting hazel branches,
Back and forth through the mounds and hollows,
All around us signs of ancient peoples,
Remnants of their broken hearths and well-heads,
Mulberry and bamboo groves neglected.
Stop and ask the simple woodsman,
Where have all these people gone now?.
Turning he looks quietly and tells me,
Nothing’s left of them, they’re finished.
One world. Though the lives we lead are different,
In courts of power or labouring in the market,
These I know are more than empty words:
Our life’s a play of light and shade,
Returning at last to the Void.

(T'ao Ch'ien)

Attached File  llk.jpg   508.14K   7 downloads

​I find one vast garden spread out all over the universe. All plants, all human beings, all higher mind bodies are about in this garden in various ways , each has his own uniqueness and beauty. Their presence and variety give me great delight. Every one of you adds with his special feature to the glory of the garden.

(Sri Ananandamayi Ma)

Attached File  ff.jpg   246.54K   3 downloads

Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think. Suffering follows an evil thought as the wheels of a cart follow the oxen that draw it.
Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think. Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

“He was angry with me, he attacked me, he defeated me, he robbed me” – those who dwell on such thoughts will never be free from hatred.
“He was angry with me, he attacked me, he defeated me, he robbed me” –those who do not dwell on such thoughts will surely become free from hatred.

​For hatred can never put an end to hatred; love alone can. This is an unalterable law.
People forget that their lives will end soon. For those who remember, quarrels come to an end.

(Buddha)

Attached File  ss.jpg   172.95K   3 downloads

I AM can be spoken by no creature,
but by God alone.
I must become God and
God must become me, so completely that
we share the same “I” eternally.
Our truest “I” is God.

(Meister Eckhart)

Attached File  m.jpg   159.55K   2 downloads

“If I turn in repentance toward God,” says a man to Rabiah Adawiyyah, “will God turn in Mercy toward me?” “No,” replied the saint, “but if He turns toward you, you will turn toward Him.”

(Anecdote about Rābiʻa Al ʻadawiyya Al Qaysiyya of Basra)

Attached File  vv.jpg   127.27K   2 downloads

'There is something in the soul which is uncreated and uncreatable; if the whole soul were such, it would be uncreated and uncreatable; and this is the Intellect.'

(Meister Eckhart)

Attached File  mmm.jpg   221.04K   2 downloads

The Source is the Unique Creator of all creatures, who has no peer or associate, who was not engendered and does not engender. . . . Each person recites His name based on his own belief, and no one has discovered His true essence . . . only He knows who and what He is. . . . When He willed the creation of the universes, that same will, which lies at the root of all beings and realities, caused the Quiddity and primordial matter. With a shape comparable to none and in a garment of colorless color, it resembled pure water without being water and was in continuous motion in a colorless spiritual space. The Quiddity had come into existence from the reflection of the Source, and that space was a reflection of the Quiddity; the Quiddity was circling about within this infinite and unimaginable spiritual space.

(Ostad Elahi)

Attached File  mnb.jpg   247.86K   2 downloads

Practice non-action.
Work without doing.
Taste the tasteless.
Magnify the small, increase the few.
Reward the bitterness with care.

See simplicity in the complicated.
Achieve greatness in little things.

In the universe the difficult things are done as if they are easy.
In the universe great acts are made up of small deeds.
The sage does not attempt anything very big,
And thus achieves greatness.

Easy promises make for little trust.
Taking things lightly results in great difficulty.
Because the sage always confronts difficulties,
He never experiences them.

(Tao Te Ching, Chapter 63)

Attached File  13335903_541586659377295_5227764061011721746_n.jpg   100.04K   2 downloads

It is related that Jābir ibn ‘Abd Allah said to the Prophet, “O Messenger of God, may my father and mother be sacrificed for you, tell me of the first thing God created before all things.” He said: O Jābir, the first thing God created was the light of your Prophet from His light, and that light remained in the midst of His Power for as long as He wished, and there was not, at that time, a Tablet or a Pen or a Paradise or a Fire or an angel or a heaven or an earth. And when God wished to create creation, he divided that Light into four parts and from the first made the Pen, from the second the Tablet, from the third the Throne, then He divided the fourth into four parts [and from them created everything else].

(Narrated in ‘Abd al-Razzāq's Musannaf)

Attached File  fg.jpg   47.66K   4 downloads

Sayyed Muhammad Kelardashti, in chains before his execution.

He saw the lightning in the east and longed for the east,
but if it had flashed in the west he would have longed for the west.
My desire is for the lightning and its gleam, not for the places and the earth.

The east wind related to me from them a tradition handed down successively,
from distracted thoughts,
from my passion,
from anguish,
from my tribulation,
From rapture,
from my reason,
from yearning,
from ardour,
from tears,
from my eyelid,
from fire,
from my heart,
That "He whom you love is between your ribs; the breaths toss him from side to side."

I said to the east wind, "Bring a message to him and say that he is the enkindler of the fire within my heart
If it shall be quenched, then everlasting union, and if it shall burn, then no blame to the lover!"

(Ibn Arabi)

Attached File  dd.jpg   212.04K   2 downloads

You are the instrument of an act,
nothing else.
Of the act's Agent,
you are nothing but a sign.
You are a world,
and the goal of the world is you.
But look carefully -
in the midst of all this you are nothing.

(Nasir ad-Din Qunawi)

Attached File  ffd.jpg   105.25K   3 downloads

Who is man? An all-inclusive intermediate world
The qualities of created beings and God occur in him
What he contains is a microcosmic copy
of the Essence of God and His indescribable qualities
Linked with the subtleties of the world of power (jabarut)
Including the truths of the angelic world (malakut)
His inner dimension is drowned in the ocean of unity
His outer dimension is dry-lipped on the shore of separation
There is not even one of God's qualities
that is not present in his essence.
He is both deeply knowing and hearing and seeing
Speaking, willing, alive, and powerful

(Jami)

Attached File  mg.jpg   413.79K   4 downloads

The One is a negation of negations. Every creature contains a negation; one denies it is the other. An angel denies that it is any other creature; but God contains the denial of denials. He is that One who denies of every other that it is anything except himself.

(Meister Eckhart)

Attached File  vvv.jpg   389.25K   3 downloads

​'Ali, wretchedness has four qualities: an inflexible being, hard heart, far-reaching hope, and love of this world.'
'Ali, I forbid you four terrible qualities: envy, avarice, lying and anger.'

(Advise from Prophet Muhammad to Imam Ali (RA) recorded by Ibn Arabi)

Attached File  bv.jpg   37.06K   1 downloads

Within the eye of the eye
I placed an eye
polished and adorned
with her beauty

but suddenly fell
into the Quarter of Perfection
and now am freed from sight,
from even the eye of contemplation.

(Ayn al-Qozat Hamadani)

Attached File  cb.jpg   206.12K   1 downloads

O son of Kuntī, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable Oḿ in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man.

I am the original fragrance of the earth, and I am the heat in fire. I am the life of all that lives, and I am the penances of all ascetics.

O son of Pṛthā, know that I am the original seed of all existences, the intelligence of the intelligent, and the prowess of all powerful men.

I am the strength of the strong, devoid of passion and desire. I am sex life which is not contrary to religious principles, O lord of the Bhāratas.

Know that all states of being — be they of goodness, passion or ignorance — are manifested by My energy. I am, in one sense, everything, but I am independent. I am not under the modes of material nature, for they, on the contrary, are within Me.

Deluded by the three modes [goodness, passion and ignorance], the whole world does not know Me, who am above the modes and inexhaustible.

This divine energy of Mine, consisting of the three modes of material nature, is difficult to overcome. But those who have surrendered unto Me can easily cross beyond it.

(Bhagavad-gītā: C. 7)

Attached File  kp.jpg   790.86K   1 downloads

Hermes Trismegistus, floor mosaic in the Cathedral of Siena. Hermes Trismegistus (Ancient Greek: Ἑρμῆς ὁ Τρισμέγιστος, "thrice-greatest Hermes"; Latin: Mercurius ter Maximus) is the purported author of the Hermetic Corpus, a series of sacred texts that are the basis of Hermeticism. Sayyid Ahmed Amiruddin has pointed out that Hermes Trismegistus has a major place in Islamic tradition. He writes, "Hermes Trismegistus is mentioned in the Qur'an in verse 19:56-57:"Mention, in the Book, Idris, that he was truthful, a prophet. We took him up to a high place". The Jabirian corpus contains the oldest documentable source for the Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus, translated for the Hashemite Caliph of Baghdad, Harun al-Rashid the Abbasid. Jābir ibn Hayyān (Geber), a Shiite, identified as Jābir al-Sufi, was student of Ja'far al-Sadiq, Husayn ibn 'Ali's great grandson. For the Abbasid's and the Alid's, the knowledge of Hermes Trismegistus was considered sacred, and an inheritance of the Ahl al-Bayt. These writings were recorded by the Ikhwan al-Safa, and subsequently translated from Arabic into Persian, Turkish, Hebrew, Russian, and into English by Isaac Newton. In the writings, the Master of Masters, Hermes Trismegistus is identified as Idris the infallible Prophet who traveled from Egypt, to heaven, where Adam and the Black Stone he brought with him when he landed on earth in India, originated. Ibn Kathir said, "As for Idris...He is in the genealogical chain of the Prophet Muhammad, except according to one genealogist..Ibn Ishaq says he was the first who wrote with the Pen. There was a span of 380 years between him and the life of Adam. Many of the scholars allege that he was the first to speak about this, and they call him Thrice-Great Hermes [Hermes Trismegistus]". Ahmad al-Buni considered himself a follower of the hermetic teachings and his contemporary Ibn Arabi mentioned Hermes Trismegistus in his writings. The Futūḥāt al-Makkiyya of Ibn Arabi speaks of his travels to 'vast cities (outside earth), possessing technologies far superior then ours' and meeting with the Twelfth Imam, the Ninth (generation) from the Third (al-Husayn the third Imam) (Amiruddin referring here to the Masters of Wisdom from the Emerald Tablet), who also ascended to the heavens, and is still alive like his ancestor Hermes Trismegistus".

1) This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth:-

2) As below, so above; and as above so below. With this knowledge alone you may work miracles.

3) And since all things exist in and eminate from the ONE Who is the ultimate Cause, so all things are born after their kind from this ONE.

4) The Sun is the father, the Moon the mother;

5) the wind carried it in his belly. Earth is its nurse and its guardian.

6) It is the Father of all things,
6a) the eternal Will is contained in it.

7) Here, on earth, its strength, its power remain one and undivded.
7a) Earth must be separated from fire, the subtle from the dense, gently with unremitting care.

8) It arises from the earth and descends from heaven; it gathers to itself the strength of things above and things below.

9) By means of this one thing all the glory of the world shall be yours and all obscurity flee from you.

10) It is power, strong with the strength of all power, for it will penetrate all mysteries and dispel all ignorance.

11a) By it the world was created.

12) From it are born manifold wonders, the means to achieving which are here given

13) It is for this reason that I am called Hermes Trismegistus; for I possess the three essentials of the philosophy of the universe.

14) This is is the sum total of the work of the Sun.

(Hermes Trismegistus; From Fulcanelli
)

Edited by 3sat, 29 September 2016 - 01:16.

3sat

3sat

Attached File  656.jpg   438.85K   2 downloads

“In the Absolute, I am not, and you are not, and God (in His personal determination) is not, because He (the Absolute) is beyond the reach of all word and all thought.”

(Sri Ramakrishna)

Attached File  mmmm.jpg   131.19K   2 downloads

Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.

(Quran, XIII. 28)

Cut off and destroy in yourselves the roots of avarice, anger, ignorance, pride. When you have cut off and destroyed the 'life-death' (as it is called) that will be the cessation of both life and death. When you reach that stage your mind will come to an end and there will be real peace, the calm of non-attachment to forms
and shapes of the world. Then the moon will be your pillow, so peacefully will you sleep. The sky will be your couch, ad you will command a view of the Lotus store-world of Amida and Vairocana. Your body and soul will be pure. Everything will be pure. This is the first entry into Nirvana.

(Hakuin)

Attached File  iiui.jpg   230.02K   4 downloads

​Everyone in this universe complains of his time,
of the worries, darknesses, and tribulations it brings
Every generation comes and complains of its age,
if that is the case, then who is this world for?
Leave the worldly life and seize instead

the knowledge of the Sacred Path, a science after another!
The people of ignorance are all dead but those,
who have acquired knowledge are the ones truly living.

(Shaykh Salih al-Ja’fari QAS)

Attached File  yjhj.jpg   299.04K   4 downloads

“It sometimes so happens that people who imagine that they are fighting the devil, whatever their particular notion of the devil may be, are thus turned, without any suspicion of the fact on their part, into his best servants!”

(René Guénon)

Attached File  mmc.jpg   191.14K   3 downloads

​The Absolute Beauty is the Divine Majesty endued with (the attributes of) power and bounty. Every beauty and perfection manifested in the theatre of the various grades of beings is a ray of His perfect beauty reflected therein. It is from these rays that exalted souls have received their impress of beauty and their quality of perfection.

(Jami)

Nothing makes a thing beautiful but the presence of participation of Beauty in whatever way or manner obtained...By Beauty all beautiful things become beautiful.

(Plato; Phaedo, 100E)

God is Beautiful and He loves beauty.

(Prophet Muhammad)

Attached File  hzzh.jpg   288.62K   1 downloads

When He gives to you He shows you His kindness and when He denies you He is showing you irresistible power.
So in both He is disclosing Himself to you, and drawing nigh with His loving kindness unto you.

(Ibn ʿAta Allah Al-Iskandari)

Attached File  fmx.jpg   140.72K   2 downloads

​I am the origin and also the dissolution of the entire universe.

(Bhagavad-Gita, VII. 6)

Attached File  znndf.jpg   166.95K   1 downloads

“You cannot be too gentle, too kind. Shun even to appear harsh in your treatment of each other. Joy, radiant joy, streams from the face of one who gives and kindles joy in the heart of one who receives. All condemnation is from the devil. Never condemn each other, not even those whom you catch committing an evil deed. We condemn others only because we shun knowing ourselves. When we gaze at our own failings, we see such a morass of filth that nothing in another can equal it. That is why we turn away, and make much of the faults of others. Keep away from the spilling of speech. Instead of condemning others, strive to reach inner peace. Keep silent, refrain from judgement. This will raise you above the deadly arrows of slander, insult, outrage, and will shield your glowing hearts against the evil that creeps around.”

(St. Seraphim of Sarov)

Attached File  mbm.jpg   242.86K   2 downloads

​'It is the natural instinct of a child to work from within outwards; "First I think, and then I draw my think." What wasted efforts we make to teach the child to stop thinking, and only to observe!'

(Ananda K. Coomaraswamy)

Attached File  mfnbbn.jpg   423.04K   1 downloads

​God is one and alone.
and there is none other beside Him.
God is One and alone.
the maker of all His creatures.
God is a Spirit,
deep-hidden from the eye of man and from all things.
God is the Spirit of spirits,
of creation the Spirit divine.
God is God from the beginning
before all things were He was God.
Lord of existences is He.
Father of all,
God external,
God is the One everlasting,
perpetual, eternal, unending.
From endless time hath He been
and shall be henceforth and for ever.
God is hidden,
and no man His form hath percieved nor His likeness.
Unknown of gods and of men,
mysterious, incomprehensible.
God is Truth,
and on truth doth He live;
King of truth divine is He.
God is life;
and man liveth through Him,
the Primeval Alone.

(Ancient Egyptian Prayer)

Attached File  bvbbv.jpg   291.42K   2 downloads

​Nonexistence
within existence
is my Rule
getting lost
in getting lost
my Religion.

(Ayn al-Qozat Hamadani)

Attached File  7676.jpg   333.33K   2 downloads

Taking as a bow the great weapon of the Upanishads.
One should put upon it an arrow sharpened by meditation.
Stretching it with a thought directed to the essence of That.
Penetrate that Imperishable as the mark, my friend.
The mystic syllable Om (pranava) is the bow.
The arrow is the Self (Atman).
Brahma is said to be the mark (lakshya).
By the undistracted man is It to be penetrated.
One should come to be in It, as the arrow (in the mark)

(Mundaka Upanishad)

Attached File  y67.jpg   252.41K   3 downloads

God is always ready,
but we are very unready;
God is near to us,
but we are far from Him;
God is within, but we are without;
God is at home, but we are strangers.

(Meister Eckhart; from 'Light, Life and Love' by William Ralph Inge )

Attached File  76547.jpg   738.04K   3 downloads

We do not look for gulfs when we compare religions, rather we try to find similarities and unity. This is the essential difference between the Chinese and Western view points. We firmly believe in the truism that all faiths are the paths leading towards the Ultimate Reality, just as the spokes of the wheel converge to its axis. When the people are too immersed in the dogmas and rituals of their chosen religion, it appears to them to be the only one worth following and they defend their own particular faith. However, when they have acquired enough wisdom, charity and discernment, they too are bound to perceive that the road to Heaven is nobody’s monopoly and that the divine laws apply equally to all. It is the dogmas, ritual and the mode of worship that divide the faiths and not the basic essence of their beliefs.

But I am not in favor of conversion from one faith to another, neither do I believe in the fusion of all religions into one. The Ultimate Truth is one, but it has an infinite number of aspects and what is more beautiful than that each faith should reflect only one facet of the Divine, all of them together creating a shining gem of beauty. Would the world be more beautiful if all the flowers on earth had been blended into one uniform color or all mountains razed to make the globe monotonously flat? Each religion offers something glorious, peculiarly its own, to point out the road to the Ultimate Reality. What man or group of men would be able to prescribe a single form of religion that would satisfy all and everybody? That would be an attempt to give a finite concept of the Infinite and, of course, it would fail.

(Abbot Mingzing)

Attached File  6474n.jpg   222.33K   1 downloads

Men go abroad to wonder at the heights of mountains, at the huge waves of the sea, at the long courses of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motions of the stars: and they pass by themselves without wondering.

(St. Augustine of Hippo)

Attached File  5454.jpg   102.47K   2 downloads

​When I became water,
I looked like a mirage.

When I became the sea,
I looked like froth
and foam.

When I became aware,
the entire world seemed forgetful.

When I became awake,
I saw I'd been asleep.

(Binawa Badakhshani)

Attached File  kjkjk.jpg   162.05K   3 downloads

​I am the close companion of the one who remembers Me."

(Hadith Qudsi)

Attached File  77472.jpg   161.23K   2 downloads

'When sun and moon have gone home, when fire is doused and speech is hushed, what is this person's light? The Self is his light.'

(The Bṛhadāraṇyaka Upanishad)

Attached File  r5453.jpg   721.5K   1 downloads

Allah the Glorious and Majestic proclaims:

He speaks falsely who claims to love Me yet neglects Me for even a moment. Does not the true lover desire continuous intimacy with the beloved? I well know My true lovers, who behold Me ceaselessly. They adore Me during deep states of contemplation and converse with Me while immersed in My Presence during daily life. Tomorrow, I will refresh their eyes in My Gardens of Paradise.

(This khabar was transmitted through the sage al-Mufaddal. It is recorded in Ibn Arabi's Mishkat al-Anwar)

Attached File  34643.jpg   957K   1 downloads

​The noble Moses, upon him be peace, inquires:

O Lord, if You are distant, I will call out to You; if You are near; I will confide in You with intimate tones.

Allah Most High answers:

I am the intimate Friend of the persons who practice Divine Remembrance by repeating My Name, and I always keep company with them.

What is the act of devotion You prefer over all others, O Lord?
That you extend the repetition of My Name into every conscious state.

(This khabar was transmitted through the sage al-Maqburi and is recorded in Ibn Arabi's Mishkat al-Anwar)

Attached File  9898.jpg   192.51K   1 downloads

​Muhammad the Messenger, may Divine Peace embrace him, once conveyed these words directly from Allah Most High:

O children of Adam, give your entire being to the worship of Me. I will fill your heart with riches, and I will protect you from the fear of poverty. If you do not immerse your being completely in Me, I will fill your hands with the vain labors that can never protect you from the fear of
poverty.

(Transmitted by Abu Hurayra)

Attached File  t54.jpg   305.74K   1 downloads

​The glorious Messenger, may Divine Peace be upon him, once revealed:
There will emerge in the final days teachers who will use religion to deceive humanity. They will cloth themselves before the eyes of the people in the fleece of tender sheep. Their tongues will seem to flow with honey. Yet their hearts will be those of wolves. Allah Most High will ask the souls in nearness to Him: Are these false teachers unconscious of Me, or are they trying to provoke Me? I swear upon My Own Self, I will bring on them a chastening that will leave even the most brilliant among them bewildered.

(Transmitted by Abu Hurayra)

Attached File  dgdf.jpg   252.28K   2 downloads

All beings
are words of God,
His music, His
art.

Sacred books we are, for the infinite camps
in our
souls.

Every act reveals God and expands His being.
I know that may be hard
to comprehend.

All creatures are doing their best
to help God in His birth
of Himself.

Enough talk for the night.
He is laboring in me;

I need to be silent
for a while,

worlds are forming
in my heart.

(Meister Eckhart)

Edited by 3sat, 29 September 2016 - 03:07.

3sat

3sat

Attached File  t4363.jpg   173.34K   0 downloads

Muhammad the Messenger, May Allah bless him and give him peace, once transmitted these words directly from the Most High:

I am the One beyond equal, free from any reality other than My Reality. Therefore, those who pledge their devotion and worship to any other than Me are not with Me, and belong instead to that illusion which they chose over Me.

(Hadith Qudsi transmitted by Abu Hurayra)

Attached File  5434.jpg   253.17K   3 downloads

My beloved children, who are the pupils of my eye—Truth is silent. If Truth has dawned within you, then there will be no further speech. It is silence, and silence is the greatest Truth, the best question. If there is no Truth, then there will be a lot of talk and questions. One is good and the other is bad. If there is good within you, there will be no further noise within. But if you are full of bad, there will be so much of talk, speeches and questions. Therefore, seek the good. God does not make a noise. If you need anything, then you will have only to knock, and if you are tuned to that point, with the sound of that knock you will get an answer immediately. No noise, you don't have to make a sound. This is the Truth.

(Shaykh M. R. Bawa Muhaiyaddeen)

Edited by 3sat, 29 September 2016 - 04:06.

petre69

petre69

Guru Member

• Grup: Senior Members
Cred ca ai nevoie de un ford ka

Nero-d

Nero-d

je m'en fiche/pohui

de un calmant!
o camasa de forta ceva... cum sa lasi asa un specimen sa circule pe strada?!?

la meditatii cel mai bine se pricepe iohannis!!!

Edited by Nero-d, 29 September 2016 - 06:58.

adisz

adisz

Targu Mures

Sa ma trazneasca daca n-am avut impresia ca este vorba despre meditatiile scolare inainte sa deschid tema.Deja imi frecam palmele,intuind unde se va ajunge :Posted Image

ps
3sat a avut si ieri o postare kilometrica,asemanatoare celei de azi.N-am citit-o,la fel cum am sa fac si cu cea de fata.Nu sunt subiecte de forum.

BogzaG

BogzaG

nu pot trăi fără multiculti

ce zice ăia din poze?
nu am priceput nimic.

3sat

3sat

Attached File  656564.jpg   67.35K   1 downloads

​'He ordained that his disciples should speak well and think reverently of the Gods, muses and heroes, and likewise of parents and benefactors; that they should obey the laws; that they should not relegate the worship of the Gods to a secondary position, performing it eagerly, even at home; that to the celestial divinities they should sacrifice uncommon offerings; and ordinary ones to the inferior deities. (The world he Divided into) opposite powers; the "one" was a better monad, light, right, equal, stable and straight; while the "other" was an inferior dyad, darkness, left, unequal, unstable and movable.'

(Porphyry of Tyre)

Attached File  gfgfgfg.jpg   110.12K   2 downloads

True speech is the fruit of not speaking.
Too much talking clouds the heart.

If you want to clear the heart,
say this much, the essence of all talking:

Speak truly. God speaks through words truly spoken.
Falsity ends in pain.

Unless you witness all of creation in a single glance,
you're in sin even with all your religion.

The explanation of the Law is this:
The Law is a ship. Truth is her ocean.

No matter how strong the wood,
the sea can smash the ship.

The secret is this:
A "saint" of religion may in reality be an unbeliever.

We will master this science and read this book of love.
God instructs. Love is His school.

Since the glance of the saints fell on poor Yunus
nothing has been a misfortune.

(Yunes Emre)

Attached File  54545m.jpg   26.64K   1 downloads

I sought her from myself,
she was there all along;
how strange that I
had concealed her from me.

I kept going back and forth
with her, within myself --
my senses drunk,
her beauties, my wine --

Setting out
from certain knowledge
to its source and truth,
reality my quest,

Calling to myself from me
to guide me by my voice
to that part of me
lost in my search.

Me begging me
to raise the screen
by lifting up the veil,
for I was my only means to me.

I was gazing
into the mirror of my beauty
to see the perfection of my being
in my contemplation of my face,

And mouthing my name, I listened
and leaned toward me,
looking to one who could make me hear
mention of me in my voice,

Placing my hands
upon my heart,
hoping to hold me
there in my embrace,

Rising toward my breaths
pleading they would pass by me
that I might find
me there.

Until a flash appeared
from me to my eye;
the break of my dawn shone clear,
my dark sky disappeared.

There, where reason recoils,
I arrived,
and my bond and union
reached to me from myself.

Then I glowed in joy,
as I attained to me
with a certainty that spared me
from my journey's hard ride.

I led myself to me
after I called me back;
my soul my means,
my guide to me.

When I pulled away
the curtains of sensuous disguise
brought down
by the mysteries of wisdom,

I raised the screen from my soul
by lifting up the veil,
and so it answered
my question.

I had rubbed the rust of my attributes
from the mirror of my being,
and it was encircled
with my beaming rays,

And I summoned me to witness me
since no other existed
in my witness
to rival me.

My mentioning my name
made me hear it in my recollection
as my soul, negating sense,
said my name and listened.

I hugged myself --
but not by wrapping arms around my ribs --
that I might embrace
my identity.

I inhaled my spirit,
while the air of my breath
perfumed scattered ambergris
with fragrance,

All of me free
from the dual quality of sensation,
my freedom within,
I, one with my essence.

(Umar Ibn Farid)

Attached File  65656bvbv.jpg   375.16K   1 downloads

Let's offer flowers, pour a cup of libation,
split open the skies and start anew on creation.

If the forces of grief invade our lovers' veins,
cupbearer and I will wash away this temptation.

With rose water we'll mellow crimson wine's bitter cup;
we'll sugar the fire to sweeten smoke's emanation.

Take this fine lyre, musician, strike up a love song;
let's dance, sing all night, go wild in celebration.

As dust, O West Wind, let us rise to the Heavens,
floating free in Creator's glow of elation.

If mind desires to return while heart cries to stay,
here's a quarrel for love's deliberation.

Alas, these words and songs go for naught in this land;
come, Hafez, let's create a new generation.

(Hafiz)

3sat

3sat

Attached File  Angel_of_death2_by_dankatcher.jpg   27.36K   2 downloads

The angel of death is depicted as a skeleton, not because this is what remains the longest from the body, but because this is the most petrified and fossilized part of the body which has become mostly body: bone represents the fact that the body’s destiny is death.
Man dies because he has got body. One cannot meet the angel of death because everyone carries it within his body in the form of his skeleton.

Attached File  75674.jpg   23.72K   2 downloads

Am fost Păcatul ce de la Mine s-a răzvrătit:

Eu, remușcarea ce spre Mine însumi s-a-ndreptat...

Pelerin, Pelerinaj și Drum

N-au fost decât Eu însumi îndreptat spre Mine însumi:

Iară Sosirea Ta n-a fost decât Eu însumi la propria-mi ușă.

Nero-d

Nero-d

je m'en fiche/pohui

initiator!
fa-ti un serviciu si nu mai posta! pune frână!
n-ar strica sa incerci si un tratament specializat!

noi intelegem ca ai niste probleme... totusi ce vina avem? pe cine am omorat?

Edited by Nero-d, 30 September 2016 - 06:43.

3sat

3sat

Attached File  03439_sunsetofthegods_1366x768.jpg   314.89K   2 downloads

Orice profet este „Lucifer” - în adevăratul sens al cuvântului,
Care înseamnă: consacrat Luminii;
Şi este un păcat a folosi greşit acest nume -
O crimă împotriva limbajului, care ţipă până la Cer.
Se spune că cel mai înalt înger a căzut -
Acesta este cel mai mare nonsens dintre toate.
Ceea ce a căzut a fost o posibilitate înaltă
Care, înşfăcată de diavol, s-a dat drept Dumnezeu.
Cel mai înalt înger este asemeni oglinzii lui Dumnezeu -
Aripile sale sunt făcute din lumină eternă.

Attached File  1507986_510094465859848_2424996429138762801_n (1).jpg   82.68K   2 downloads

Nimic nu e mai periculos decât „altruismul”, deoarece el nu e decât corelativul „egoismului”. Îţi poţi „iubi aproapele ca pe tine însuţi” doar atunci când ai realizat că ceea ce este el, eşti tu, nu ceea ce el numeşte „el însuşi”, nu „ceea ce tu numeşti <<Eu>> sau << sinele meu>>, ci <<Tu eşti acela>> care este în spatele numelor şi măştilor „aproapelui” şi „sinelui”.

Attached File  10410284_255410554661575_2892647953107465639_n.jpg   163.78K   2 downloads

Noţiunea de Diavol sau Satan nu poate fi limitată unui context psihologic. Ceea ce este aici în chestiune este o forţă cosmică care este înaintea umanităţii însăşi, o forţă de compresie şi separare, de întunecime spirituală şi negaţie, care este percepută de către inteligenţa umană ca personală sau „personalitate”.

Attached File  283785_123860614483237_157937801_n.jpg   39.81K   2 downloads

Există o singură mare certitudine în viaţă, şi asta e moartea; oricine înţelege cu adevărat această certitudine este deja mort în această viaţă.

Attached File  northern-lights-over-mountain-peaks-10854.jpg   111.72K   2 downloads

Dacă în natura ta adevărată eşti un filosof,
Atunci nu poţi alege o credinţă îngustă;
Dacă îţi găseşti fericirea în zelul fideist,
Atunci nu poţi vorbi despre Intelectul Pur.
Priveşte în conţinutul fundamental al inimii tale;
Dumnezeu l-a făcut; dar sufletele sunt diferite.
Şi diferit este şi destinul lor spiritual.

Attached File  ss.png   677.43K   2 downloads

Cuvântul „filosof” are două înţelesuri:
În primul rând, cel pe care-l avea înainte de Descartes;
Şi apoi absurditatea modernilor:
O gândire care operează doar cu raţiune.
Dacă cineva doreşte să măsoare cu adevăratele măsuri,
Atunci nu trebuie să uite ce s-a spus aici.
Un filosof este orice om care gândeşte,
Inclusiv înţeleptul care nu violează niciodată Adevărul.

Attached File  jj.png   959.38K   1 downloads

Spiritul este subiectum in actu, subiect în acţiune. Cu cât este mai mult subiectum, cu atât este mai mult în, şi cu cât este mai mult actu, cu atât este spirit. Spiritul este de neatins nu datorită faptului că este aşa de fin şi subtil încât nu mai poate fi atins, ci datorită faptului că el nu poate fi nici mental perceput, nu există nimic palpabil în el. Spiritul este de fapt o relaţie; mai mult este cea mai interioară relaţie. Spiritul este relaţia centrală a fiinţei.

Attached File  bgb.png   193.51K   1 downloads

Adevărata înţelegere în înţelegere este prezenţa directă a spiritului.

Attached File  brazi_sub_zapada.JPG   117.5K   1 downloads

Cine spune că practică yoga (şi expresia însăşi repugnă deja) aproape sigur nu are nimic de-a face cu yoga.

Yoga este ascetismul transmutaţiei spirituale.

Attached File  mumumu.jpg   443.3K   1 downloads

Cea mai clară intuiţie nu are deloc nici un obiect. În cadrul acestei intuiţii omul nu devine conştient de ceva,

ci pur şi simplu devine conştient.

Attached File  678.jpg   238.54K   1 downloads

Toate speciile de animale sunt proiecţii şi materializări ale formelor de conştiinţă umană.

Attached File  Ciobane.jpg   28.73K   1 downloads

»I am that I am« (Exodus 3,14). In other words: I was that I was, I was that I am, I was that I will be; I am that I was, I am that I am, I am that I will be; I will be that I was; I will be that I am; I will be that I will be - completely and infinitely.

Attached File  2274750988_6440fd5a16_o.jpg   64.82K   1 downloads

Esenţele sufletelor noastre nu pot niciodată să înceteze a fi, ele nu au început niciodată a fi: şi nimic nu poate trăi etern, decât ceea ce a trăit din toată eternitatea. Tu omule ai început odată cu începerea timpului, dar aşa cum timpul era în eternitate înainte să devină zile şi ani, aşa şi tu erai în Dumnezeu înainte să fi adus în creaţie: şi aşa cum nu e nici parte a eternităţii, nici ruptă de ea, totuşi a ieşit din ea: aşa şi arta ta nici o parte a lui Dumnezeu ruptă din El, ci născută din El.

Attached File   nbnv .jpg   165.04K   1 downloads

Marele defect al sufletului - „păcatul originar” - nu este obiectificarea accidentală care face ca ființa să fie distrasă de un lucru sau altul ci mai degrabă obiectificarea fundamentală care face acest lucru posibil; acum obiectificarea fundamentală este colectivă și ereditară și aparține speciei, nu voinței individului.

Attached File  hdfhdf.jpg   67.73K   2 downloads

Omul cunoaște prin simțuri, creier și inimă, care corespund animalității, umanității și divinității sale.

Attached File  02376_themilkywaygalaxy_1366x768.jpg   874.15K   2 downloads

Suntem posibilități divine proiectate în noaptea existenței, și diversificate prin rațiunea fiecărei proiecții, așa cum apa se împrăștie în picături atunci când este lansată în spațiu, și de asemenea așa cum este cristalizată când este cuprinsă de frig.

Attached File  hghfhfhfhfg.jpg   51.23K   1 downloads

Omul devenit mãsura arbitrarã a tuturor lucrurilor abdicã de la posibilitatea de cunoastere obiectivã si universalã. Existã un raport solid între stiinta modernã si rationalism: stiinta modernã, în loc sã se ocupe de finit, vrea sã reducã Infinitul însusi la finit. Ea crede cã poate dobândi cunoasterea totalã a lumii, indefinitã, printr-o serie finitã de descoperiri, ca si cum inepuizabilul ar putea fi epuizat.

Attached File  kuku.jpg   40.61K   1 downloads

Filosofia, în sensul umanist si rationalizat, este înainte de toate logicã, pusã în serviciul unui “esoterism al prostiei”. Intuitia intelectualã este în schimb un contact direct cu adevãrul. Omul care nu are nici o cunoastere “vizionarã” a Fiintei, si care nu face decât sã gândeascã cu creierul în loc sã “vadã” cu “inima”, se lasã pradã unei logici care nu-i serveste la nimic, pentru cã pleacã de la o orbire initialã. Orice demonstratie este eficace pentru cei cãrora li se adreseazã. Altfel spus, caracterul adevãrat al unui lucru poate fi recunoscut dacã mãsura pentru a recunoaste adevãrul existã deja în noi. Logica nu este decât stiinta coordonãrii mentale, a concluziei rationale. Ea nu poate atinge prin propriile metode nici universalul, nici transcendentul. O dialecticã supra-logicã (dar nu i-logicã), bazatã pe simbolism si pe analogie, poate fi mai dificil asimilabilã pentru unii, dar este mai conformã realitãtilor transcendente.
Intelectul este o facultate receptivã si nu o putere de productie: el nu “creazã”, ci primeste si transmite.
Mentalul este analog intelectului în calitate de gen al inteligentei, dar i se opune prin caracterul limitat, indirect si discursiv. Limitele mentalului sunt inerente naturii lui.
Totul este concomitent adevãrat si fals, este suficient sã discernem diferitele raporturi. De exemplu, Christul este “Dumnezeu si om”, ceea ce este fals, pentru cã nici o creaturã nu poate fi Creatorul, dar concomitent adevãrat, pentru cã nimic nu poate fi în afara lui Dumneze, Realitatea fiind una.
Inteligenta purã (sau intelectul) depãseste gândirea. Altfel spus, nu totul poate fi cuprins cu cogito-ul.
Intelectul implicã întelegerea Fiintei, el este chiar sensul Fiintei. Fiinta este totuna cu Principiul Universal. Noi suntem în Fiintã, fãrã a fi Fiinta. Eroarea cartezianã din formula “cogito ergo sum” constã în a subordona fiinta experientei gândirii.
Intuitia intelectualã nu poate actiona acolo unde absenta ei tine de esenta individului, dar ea poate fi actualizatã acolo unde absenta nu este decât accidentalã (fiind vorba doar de o ocultare). În cazul intelectului, subiectul este obiectul (fiinta), si obiectul este subiectul (cunoastere), de unde certitudinea absolutã. Un relativ care sã atingã nivelul absolut nu este cu putintã, dar existã un absolut care se relativizeazã, pãstrându-si pe planul relativ toatã rigoarea, cel putin sub raportul continutului calitativ. Orice expresie a absolutului este în mod obligatoriu relativã. (Expresia, nu Absolutul.)
Cunoasterea relativã, indirectã, a Absolutului, este în mod esential – în calitate de cunoastere, nu ca relativitate – cunoasterea absolutã, directã. Existã o discontinuitate între concept si Realitate, compensatã prin identitatea dintre ele. Nu poate exista o coincidentã totalã între realitate si reflexul ei logic, pentru cã atunci nimic nu le-ar putea distinge.

Attached File  943678_549314655128263_758320428_n.jpg   283.93K   1 downloads

Există doar un singur Adevăr, a cărui existență nu are nevoie de nici o dovadă, deoarece el însuși este propria sa dovadă pentru aceia care sunt capabili să-l perceapă.

Attached File  5.jpeg   662.08K   0 downloads

Oricine care știe că este în dubiu legat de ceva, știe un adevăr, și cu privire la asta asupra a ceea ce știe el are o certitudine. De aceea el are certitudine asupra unui adevăr. Prin urmare, oricine se îndoiește că există un adevăr, are în el însuși un lucru adevărat de care el nu se îndoiește: nici nu există vreun lucru adevărat care să nu fie adevărat prin adevăr. Prin urmare, oricine pentru orice motiv poate să se îndoiască, dar nu ar trebui să se îndoiască că există adevăr.

(Sf. Augustin)

Attached File  lnlnk.jpeg   22.34K   0 downloads

Nimeni nu scapă viu din viață cu excepția celui mort de-a binelea...

Edited by 3sat, 02 October 2016 - 00:42.

3sat

3sat

Attached File  portrait-of-bisharin-boy-egypt-1900-1920_orig.jpg   134.5K   1 downloads

The creature has being only by contingent attribution,
In reality it is nothing.
When the Divine Lights appear,
They efface this attribution,
So that the creatures were not, nor ceased to be.
God extinguished them, but in their essences, they have never existed,
And in their extinction they subsist…
When they are annihilated, the Being returns to God;
He is then such as He was before they became;
The servant becomes as if he had never existed,
And God is as if nothing had ever ceased.
However, when the Divine figurations appear,
The creature is invested from the Light of God and becomes one with Him.
He extinguishes him, then He substitutes Himself for him;
He lives in the place of the creatures, and yet they have never occupied anything.
Like waves, of which the principle unity is the unity of the sea,
And which, in their multitude, are united by it;
When it is in movement, it is the waves which are it in their totality,
And when it is calm, there are neither waves nor multiplicity.

(Abd al-Karim al-Jili)

Attached File  the-date-written-on-this-photograph-is-the-25th-of-december-1955_orig.jpg   140.95K   1 downloads

Gaze into the Emptiness, the illusory changings of this world.
Enter the Emptiness. Others have. It's not so hard.
Is there any place that's unreachable when you make the effort?
Don't be left behind because you've confused yourself over this.

Here! Let me rap you on the head with my stick!
Shut up, foolish face! Stop talking a minute!
Don't be so quick to argue!
The mystery is so exquisite! It can't be discussed!

Yes, I recite the Buddha's name... or is the Buddha reciting mine?
What's the recitation for anyway?
There's only One Heart and It's in the Pure Land.
The Buddha is my own True Nature.

The Buddha and me! We're one, not two. So are you!
You're chanting to this? You are this!
Come, hold on to this reality! Don't be swept away into illusion.
History is an endless lie.

Let today be the day that the clouds and fog lift.
Don't let a wisp of them remain.
Let your body live here, but keep your spirit evanescent.
See that when it's free,
It can't be bogged down into those old familiar ruts.

(Master Xu Yun)

Attached File  bedouin-woman-from-syria-1893_orig.jpg   177.76K   0 downloads

Beloved, I sought you
here and there,
asked for news of you
from all I met;
then saw you through myself
and found we were identical.
Now I blush to think I ever
searched for signs of you.

(Fakhruddin Iraqi)

Attached File  dancer_orig.jpg   143.67K   1 downloads

It is quite natural that the more perfect should sometimes suffer at the hands of the less perfect, but not that he should reproach the world for the existence of imperfection; for what is, must be. We must give a folly its true name, but we cannot reasonably wonder at the existence of fools; and if there are fools, then there must also be follies. It can moreover happen that through some inward folly we provoke our neighbor to some outward folly; how foolish he is will depend on how foolish we are.

All evil ultimately comes from men’s having forgotten their beings; they no longer repose in pure being, they are no longer conscious of it, but are completely yoked to their doing and let things pull them and push them this way and that. Men do not even know any longer what existence is, nor do they know that they carry a skeleton about with them and that they are locked up in the prison of their five senses; still less do they know what lies in the centre of their souls, namely the Kingdom of Heaven and the Glory of God, and that they have only to go through a door to escape from the noise of the ego and the world and to be in a golden quietness.

Rest in Being and trust in God. Live inwardly and trust in God.
Rejoice in Being and in the inward, and trust in God.
Rest in Being: not in doing, not in change.
Live inwardly, not outwardly, not in forms.
Rejoice in Being and in the inward: not in doing and in the outward.

Or again: the harmony between consciousness of Being and inwardness is joy. Breathing out symbolizes consciousness of Being, breathing in symbolizes inwardness.

(Frithjof Schuon)

Attached File  bedouin-mother-1949_orig.jpg   154.14K   1 downloads

Holy, holy!
Veils hide His Reality,
so none but God
knows who He is.
Take what you want
for God is there;
Say what you will about Him
for He embraces all.

He Himself spoke the Truth
He Himself listened.
He Himself showed Himself
He Himself saw.

His loveliness owns
a hundred thousand faces;
gaze upon a different fair one
in every atom;
for He needs must show
to every separate mote
a different aspect
of His beauty.
"One" is the fountainhead
of all numbers:
Each split second wells up
a new perplexity.

"Whose beloved are You"
I asked,
"O You who are so
unbearably beautiful?"
"My own," He replied,
"for I am One and Alone
love, lover, and beloved -
mirror, beauty and the very eyes
that see."

(Fakhruddin Iraqi)

Attached File  bust-of-a-bedouin-holding-a-sheathed-dagger_orig.jpg   122.51K   0 downloads

No one says no god but God correctly unless he negates everything other than God from his soul and heart.

( Ibn Ata Allah al-Iskandari)

Edited by 3sat, 13 October 2016 - 17:47.

3sat

3sat

Attached File  bisharin-girl-egypt-1900-1920_orig.jpg   117.26K   0 downloads

Continutul ignorantei este acela ca noi nu stim ceea ce suntem. Pentru ca nu stim, si in masura in care nu stim, suntem oameni, fiinte, cercuri de constiinta. Si ceea ce nu stim este asta: eu nu sunt nimic cu exceptia lui eu insumi.

Attached File  arab-jew-from-yemen-1898_orig.jpg   149.17K   0 downloads

Ce este doctrina primordiala? Este cunoasterea relatiilor ultime, invelite in forme, manifestandu-se in forme, intorcandu-se continuu in forme proaspete de-alungul veacurilor si totusi ramanand etern aceeasi. Acest Adevar, traind in multe forme, nelimitat de nici una, ducand inapoi mereu catre Spiritul pur, este doctrina primordiala.
Nu este produsul vreunei gandiri umane. Ea nu apartine nimanui. Cel care o cunoaste, o poseda; dar de fapt, ea il imbratiseza si a absorbit cunoscatorul in ea insasi - El, Eternul, l-a absorbit pe cel efemer. Asa cum marea absoarbe o picatura. Intrarea sa este peste tot si nicaieri. E fara origine si fara sfarsit.

Attached File  1937-year-old-image-from-haram-in-mecca_orig.jpg   193.21K   1 downloads

Dumnezeu raspunde la rugaciunile noastre ca si cum nu le-ar asculta; deoarece ele nu intra in El, si pentru ca pentru El ele nu sunt nimic; totusi raspunsul purcede de la El, deoarece El este totul pentru noi - atotauzul, atotcunoasterea; El este raspunsul etern si implinirea. Reflectarea este atinsa de catre arhetip, efectul de catre cauza - nu invers. Raspunsul lui Dumnezeu ne-a asteptat rugaciunile inainte ca noi sa existam.

Attached File  st-bernadette-soubirous_orig.jpg   75.21K   1 downloads

In centrul sau, orice lucru inceteaza sa fie ce este; dar tocmai prin asta el incepe sa fie.

Edited by 3sat, 12 February 2017 - 13:55.

3sat

3sat

Attached File  shaolin-monks-in-training-by-tomasz-gudzowaty.jpg   451.49K   0 downloads

Ce este meditatia primordiala? Este intetirea (trezirea) inteligentei din interior, din Spirit. Asa cum focul se intoarce in eter cand nu mai are nimic de mistuit (consumat), la fel, inteligenta se intoarce in Spirit atunci cand a consumat lumea si pe ea insasi. Aceasta consumare a lumii este meditatia primordiala. Prin ea omul devine om spiritual. In inima sa omul are un ocean in care ar putea scufunda lumea, asta doar daca ar sti-o.
In inima sa omul are un foc care ar putea mistui lumea, asta doar daca ar sti-o.

Edited by 3sat, 12 February 2017 - 14:38.

3sat

3sat

[ http://i.share.pho.to/7cb88e48_o.png - Pentru incarcare in pagina (embed) Click aici ]

The Cosmos is all darkness.
It is illumined only by the manifestation of God in it.
Whoever sees the Cosmos and does not contemplate Him
in it or by it or before it or after it is in need of light
and is veiled from the sun of gnosis
by the clouds of created things.

(Ibn ʿAtallah Al-Iskandari)

Edited by 3sat, 09 April 2017 - 23:49.

3sat

3sat

Attached File  black-madonna-of-einsiedeln_orig.jpg   148.51K   0 downloads

Attached File  native-american-lady-in-traditional-dress-1800s_orig.jpg   197.73K   1 downloads

Attached File  indian-lady-1800-s_orig.jpg   155.64K   1 downloads

Attached File  berber-singer-from-morocco_orig.jpg   124.56K   0 downloads

Attached File  algerian-woman-spinning-wool_orig.jpg   312.76K   0 downloads

Attached File  berber-girl-from-morocco_orig.jpg   82.51K   0 downloads

Edited by 3sat, 25 November 2017 - 13:38.

Anunturi

Second Opinion Second Opinion

Folosind serviciul second opinion ne puteți trimite RMN-uri, CT -uri, angiografii, fișiere .pdf, documente medicale.

Astfel vă vom putea da o opinie neurochirurgicală, fără ca aceasta să poată înlocui un consult de specialitate. Răspunsurile vor fi date prin e-mail în cel mai scurt timp posibil (de obicei în mai putin de 24 de ore, dar nu mai mult de 48 de ore). Second opinion – Neurohope este un serviciu gratuit.

www.neurohope.ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forumul Softpedia foloseste "cookies" pentru a imbunatati experienta utilizatorilor Accept
Pentru detalii si optiuni legate de cookies si datele personale, consultati Politica de utilizare cookies si Politica de confidentialitate